Why can’t we

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we can update our top 30 until 30/6
Can we pay out players like Frawley JMK Lichaa to get them off our list as we all know they aren’t up to it
I’m sure players like Lewis Cleeland Woolford and Bergiman would play for minimum wage and couldn’t be any worse

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we pay out players like Frawley JMK Lichaa to get them off our list as we all know they aren’t up to it
I’m sure players like Lewis Cleeland Woolford and Bergiman would play for minimum wage and couldn’t be any worse
Did you watch nsw cup today?? bergiman isn't bad but i dont think hes a first grade fullback

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not trying to be a smart ass
Why can’t we to free up the top 30 list

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Cleeland & Woodford are both in the top 30. Lewis will surely be in once MBye goes.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Cleeland & Woodford are both in the top 30. Lewis will surely be in once MBye goes.
If that's the case then why hasn't Cleeland been given a crack yet?
And don't say he's new cup forms crap, he can't go any worse than frawley who is lucky to play fg. Jmk to me is a 9 he can tackle and run but atm possess zero playmaking ability

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok here's why. We don't have any space in the cap left. If we pay out 3 players we don't get their money back. This would mean that we would not be able to replace them and in doing so be in breach of nrl rules which state you must have 30 players in your cap by June 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.