Why are most of my created topics always deleted or can’t be found.???

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry didn’t know where to post this, but lately I’ve been noticing most of my created topics always deleted or can’t be found. Why???

Example yesterday I created a topic about Gus and added a little clip of Gus on a podcast and there was close to 200 replies and all of a sudden it’s disappeared. Can anyone in admin explain to me why?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sorry didn’t know where to post this, but lately I’ve been noticing most of my created topics always deleted or can’t be found. Why???

Example yesterday I created a topic about Gus and added a little clip of Gus on a podcast and there was close to 200 replies and all of a sudden it’s disappeared. Can anyone in admin explain to me why?
That one ended up merged with another few Gus threads, but then hijacked by idiots and closed. If it makes you feel better a lot of the 200 replies werent to your part of it.

Your part was ok though. Sometimes if we have a lot of threads with similar topics or titles they can end up merged to help with variety of topics on the main forum first page. Makes the place more interesting. If i let it go, the front page be 3/4 sack baz threads, which is the worst one for that.

I think your thread was just called Gus. There were like 3 with that name at the time. Maybe a more descriptive title would help

Last edited: