Why 14 metres ref?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The play before Gallens 'big' run where after they kicked the winning field goal, we were marched back 14 metres and Gallen ran all of those 14 metres and than some. Why? Why the fuck are we marched back 14 metres?

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Correct.. I rewand it and pointed it out to the missus.

Garveys kicking game cost us both tries.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just seen it your 100% right. Probably because he wanted dogs to be offside to blow a penalty in front but they all got back. They still had a solid shot at Gallen who pissed and shit all over them.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ohh please.. Stop dedending reserve grade fukwits who only wanna sit in a tattooist chair
Lol that's funny, Fcuk all these imposters who call themselves pros.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go back watch the last 20 mins with Garvey on The field
Why the fcuk would I do that? I couldn't even watch it live!

And if u want to think your right, the halves stopped calling for the ball and setting up their attack lines with Lichaa on the field. Garvey was meant to change things up which he did. His first kick was good, the chase was ridick. The second kick was oh my lord.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol also rewound and pointed it out to the missus. But she just looked at me with a I dont give a fuck I just want a root pouty face.
And your still making posts on the kennel?

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Why the fcuk would I do that? I couldn't even watch it live!

And if u want to think your right, the halves stopped calling for the ball and setting up their attack lines with Lichaa on the field. Garvey was meant to change things up which he did. His first kick was good, the chase was ridick. The second kick was oh my lord.
Garvey and Frawley will be back playing together again soon..

In broad daylight. At belmore sports ground.
3pm on a saturday

Chooky4Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just seen it your 100% right. Probably because he wanted dogs to be offside to blow a penalty in front but they all got back. They still had a solid shot at Gallen who pissed and shit all over them.
If you do watch again , ( if you could bring yourself to ) Adam Elliot had a great opportunity to stop Gallens legs at first contact but just ran along side him and watched him make another 15m , that extra distance helpedTownsend greatly.
As for Gallen getting out of the ingoal, great blocking play, someone should have taken a Ray Thomson dive, and that would have ended it right there. Not called, quick play the ball and they were off.

Malla

Reaction score
Imagine Lichaa was at hooker instead of Garvey then... he would have thrown it to Tolman for a 5th tackle hit up lol at least Garvey put the kicks in, halves were no where to be seen.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Garveys kick wasn't the problem it was as usual our shit chase ,garveys passing is so much better than licchha

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Frawley kick into Lewis legs or shithouse defence to let Beale run 80m cost us more than Garvey

The refs gave us 2 or 3 5050 calls late in the game I'm not blaming them this week.

We just have shit halves in this club

Status
Not open for further replies.