Whose nervous??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just a little more optimistic and seeing through the cloud of BS surrounding Souths sudden turn in form, and the media banging on about them.

Leading up to the finals they were hit and miss (string of wins and then: Loss to Manly, Loss to Sharks, Smashed Parra, Beat Knights, Loss to Storm, Smashed Canberra)

Dogs made Canberra look good and they (Raiders) got sorted out in their next game.

Canberra made Souths look good and ... well we find out tonight.

I'd just like to add this:

Round 6
No Perett
No Inu
Turner and Goodwin carrying niggling injuries.
No Jackson
No Finucane
Down on form. Defence was being sorted out, attack not worked on.

Round 8
Turner gone for season.

Round 11
Goodwin gone for season.

Round 13
No Perrett
No Jackson
Lafai to centres, Wright to wing.
Lafai does shoulder during game forcing a backline shuffle with Halatau covering centres.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Im not as nervous as I was say mid week , I have had 5 weeks off work so have analysed the game to death .

For some reason watching the Swans win last night has lifted my confidence massively .

Also see Melbourne smash Manly leaves me in no doubt about losing momentum with having the week off .

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
the last time we played them the first time we got to their end we scored, and the second time, and the third time..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm just a little more optimistic and seeing through the cloud of BS surrounding Souths sudden turn in form, and the media banging on about them.

Leading up to the finals they were hit and miss (string of wins and then: Loss to Manly, Loss to Sharks, Smashed Parra, Beat Knights, Loss to Storm, Smashed Canberra)

Dogs made Canberra look good and they (Raiders) got sorted out in their next game.

Canberra made Souths look good and ... well we find out tonight.

I'd just like to add this:

Round 6
No Perett
No Inu
Turner and Goodwin carrying niggling injuries.
No Jackson
No Finucane
Down on form. Defence was being sorted out, attack not worked on.

Round 8
Turner gone for season.

Round 11
Goodwin gone for season.

Round 13
No Perrett
No Jackson
Lafai to centres, Wright to wing.
Lafai does shoulder during game forcing a backline shuffle with Halatau covering centres.
i throw the form book out the window at this time, its just 80 minutes of high pressure football starting at a scoreline of 0-0 between 2 good teams who want it badly and presided over by 2 excellent referees

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was nervous, but landing a 7kg Jewy this morning at the rail bridge on a Jackall Transam has made me feel better about things! As scripted, right on the tide change!

Go you doggies!
My mate lost two big Jew on wed and got one around 20kg that same day...congrats on the Jew mate

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Been more trying to avoid thinking about it too much. Having said that, after reading the Kennel, I am thinking of it, and yeah, i'm nervous :grinning:

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you think the team feels? It's probably what caused Manlys knock ons.

We have a job to do and need to treat it like another game, one week at a time.
Hey Bob dog, you've just triggered my answer as to why Manly made the errors they did. IMO it was due to a shoddy preparation. Toovey's main focus has been on *****ing about what he thinks will derail Des and the Dogs instead of getting his own mob of "ego thugs" up to speed.

Well Des and the Dogs are going fine but I'm not. I feel a big dose of PMT (Pre Match Tension) coming real soon. And my wife's a Rabbitoh! Aargh!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey Bob dog, you've just triggered my answer as to why Manly made the errors they did. IMO it was due to a shoddy preparation. Toovey's main focus has been on *****ing about what he thinks will derail Des and the Dogs instead of getting his own mob of "ego thugs" up to speed.

Well Des and the Dogs are going fine but I'm not. I feel a big dose of PMT (Pre Match Tension) coming real soon. And my wife's a Rabbitoh! Aargh!
What were you thinking about my friend? It was a part of my prenup that the wife had to follow the Doggies. :bump:

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score

I feel your pain brother, my mother's a filthy SouFFS fan. I am going to destroy her mentally for the next year after we ream them

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I was nervous, but landing a 7kg Jewy this morning at the rail bridge on a Jackall Transam has made me feel better about things! As scripted, right on the tide change!

Go you doggies!
Congrats mate , whereabouts ?
One of my mates ( a bulldog ) had a baby boy yesterday so all good omens .

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
not nervous at all.. bloody excited! i got all the energy in the world for this game, even after working like a dog today... hurry the **** up!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With less than 2 hours to kickoff - NOW i'm feeling it.....

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Me..I haven't worked all week as I know I'm to stressedso I took the week off...hardly slept last night and I can't believe it's only 11.15 am...fark me the day is going to slow...I'm just waiting for first race then day will go quicker

Carn the dogs
Christ! If you're this nervous now, and we make the grand final, then you'll be spending all of Grand Final week in hospital, drugged up on sedatives just to keep calm!

I'm just looking forward to a great game. No nerves here. Chuck Norris would be proud ;)

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm more excited than nevous. Just under two more hours to wait. 2 weeks is too long between games.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
****ting my pants haha

infamous-l

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bring it on,I think souths will crumble in the last 20 mins.hope so anyway!!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Krisnan Inu was nervous, think he's over it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.