Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Josh Reynolds
2. David Klemmer
3. Josh Jackson

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My favourite player has to be Josh Reynolds I predicted a big year for him given his age, experience and his will to keep digging deep and learning from his mistakes.

The guy is inspirational because from what I know about him , he's not a natural , he was a b grade league player in high school ..( I know his high school maths teacher .)

He's also a big part of the team spirit, he oozes enthusiasm which is motivational in itself.
Wolfie, Frawleys inclusion has aloud grub to play his natural game. Reynolds no longer has the pressure put on him as the senior play maker. He is free to run, probe and play what's in front of him because of Frawley. Is Frawley that good? Well I sure do like what he has bought to the team in the last 3 games!!! Even Bupa's form has returned since Frawley's inclusion :grinning:

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For mine it's montoya first and frawley a close second. Lee 3rd.
These 3 puppies have rejuvenated the older dogs in the team.
Great to also see the team scoring tries in the 20m zone. There seems to be more purpose and structure and are finally finding ways in penetrating set defenses.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah mate. Great footwork and that offload is the business. Plus he knows how to set up his winger. I think he has the most try assists in our team lol. Still iffy on D, and some basic errors but he's young and will improve.
Yh he is like our own Joey Leilua. You just have to throw him the ball and see what he can do. I'll take the mistakes and the defensive errors aslong as he continues to develop.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wolfie, Frawleys inclusion has aloud grub to play his natural game. Reynolds no longer has the pressure put on him as the senior play maker. He is free to run, probe and play what's in front of him because of Frawley. Is Frawley that good? Well I sure do like what he has bought to the team in the last 3 games!!! Even Bupa's form has returned since Frawley's inclusion :grinning:
You're right about Frawleys impact on the players but Reynolds is also at that stage where he was ready to pull off some great football.
Put Reynolds in any team with a decent spine and he'd stand out.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same with jmoz. Looks to have an extra gear now

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm excited about about the prospect of frawley and Montoya.. but my favourite would have the be the big Klemmer.. I just love how he wants to hurt the opposition.. but kas jacko and Graham have to get some love too..

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good is he in attack? Love watching him aye.
Only been saying that since preseason but some people only see negatives

His defence will take time and he isn't a winger
He's a genuine right centre
Could be anything if he keeps his head straight

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Montoya
2. Klemmer/Jackson
3. Lee

Tbh before these guys I used to love Jmoz, I will be so gutted if he retires without a premiership.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson and bmoz easily
Without Jacko we would have no defence and bmoz everytime he touches the ball he makes a half break and never dies in the tackle

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
I WOULD SAY BLUE EYES JUST GIVE HIM A SUIT AND HAT AND HE IS FRANK,AND GOING UP BY 6 IS CRUCIAL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only been saying that since preseason but some people only see negatives

His defence will take time and he isn't a winger
He's a genuine right centre
Could be anything if he keeps his head straight
Said the same thing then. He's still only 21.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he really that good ? I mean hes only played 3 first grade games
or is it our team that makes him look good?

You have to remember we've played without a fullback since early 2014 so we've had to step up to be competitive.

Its like when someone's blind their other senses become better to compensate for sight.
We have also been without a natural half back for two years so seeing a kid who can play7 we as fans think it's extraordinary.given time I reckon Frawley has what it takes to be a champion 7

Status
Not open for further replies.