Who's the better player? Wade Graham or Boyd cordiner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's the better player? wade Graham or Boyd cordiner? I have a roosters mate who thinks Boyd cordiner will be future roosters captain and future origin captain?????

I'm thinking he is an overrated player, just runs a few decent lines at times and gets a few lucky tries. Did you see the game Australia vs New Zealand how many times Boyd cordiner was bumped off tackles? Most of them his teammate Sam Moa was flocking him off like a fly

I say wade graham is better than him, good work rate and a solid all round game.

Who's the better man?

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's the better player? wade Graham or Boyd cordiner? I have a roosters mate who thinks Boyd cordiner will be future roosters captain and future origin captain?????

I'm thinking he is an overrated player, just runs a few decent lines at times and gets a few lucky tries. Did you see the game Australia vs New Zealand how many times Boyd cordiner was bumped off tackles? Most of them his teammate Sam Moa was flocking him off like a fly

I say wade graham is better than him, good work rate and a solid all round game.

Who's the better man?
Boyd Cordner is the next Ryan Hoffman. Over rated and one dimensional.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
both completely different players. From a halves point of view Boyd would be a much better player compared to Graham. But i guess Graham would be the better overall player atm.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I like Hoffman though...

I think Wade Graham is the better player, but partially because of the fact I think Cordner is quite possibly the most overrated player in league right now.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a few months time, Boyd Cordner might be the more effective player for the next 24 months as he might be the only one of the two that ASADA allow to actually play the game.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham certainly has more utility value but other than that it's a coin toss. Neither are anything special at all, solid to handy at best.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Completely different players. Cordner is a line running machine. Graham is probably the better overall player thanks to his days as a half.

I think either way if you had a starting backrow of

11. Boyd Cordner
12. Wade Graham

You'd be pretty stoked.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Possible NSW backrow in a few years?

11. Boyd Cordner
12. Josh Jackson
13. Wade Graham

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Possible NSW backrow in a few years?

11. Boyd Cordner
12. Josh Jackson
13. Wade Graham
Hopefully Finucane kicks on and makes it also. He has been very quiet lately, seems to play so much better when he starts instead of playing off the bench.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Who's the better man?
I'd vote Wade Graham, but I don't see either of them as future Origin Captains...... and, couldn't careless who the Roosters captain is :p

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahahaha origin captains!

They both suck their own ways...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny, I was originally a bigger fan on finucane over Jackson, hope I spelt that correctly.
But Jackson has really hit his straps this year, and good on him, both are awesome players but will be needing upgrades in their contracts soon.

Glad we have them and am enjoying watching them become better players,

As for the said players this thread was created got,
I prefer Graham to be honest. For no real reason otherwise I would elaborate,

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
What ? Hoffman is a good player, he does what needs to be done as a forward... Runs his lines, runs hard and protects the halfback thats outside of him in defence.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty much, he runs straight lines from his halves but like Hoffman he does a good jab of it and plays tough.

Graham is a better player, he can carve teams up on his day and he is still young. He has a future coming up if he leaves the Sharks for a better team lol

Status
Not open for further replies.