Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For those who didn't see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiIc-A--iNU

IMO, it's 100% Vettel's fault. Granted Webber was slightly off the racing line, Vettel had no business being to Webber's left with such little room to work with. What was he expecting, was he going to over take Webber and take the lead in such little room?

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
100000000% Vettles fault, the guy is a jealous little kid

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
100000000% Vettles fault, the guy is a jealous little kid
See his cute little finger action when he got out of his car? Hahaha

R

rocky IV

webber hes from queanbeyan

ppl from queanbeyan are always at fault

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you guys see Webber explaining what happened to Hamilton at the press conference? Made me laugh for some reason.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its vettels fault because he cut across to the right and he is so arrogant as to expect webber to move out of the way for him

red bull have said it was webbers fault because vettel is their golden boy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Did they?! Link? Quote? Video?
well i have this from red bull senior consultant, its clear that he and the team principle are protecting vettel

Q: Helmut, how disappointed do you feel to have let victory slip from your grasp?
Helmut Marko: A sure-fire one-two to be exact! It leaves you speechless.

Q: Do you regret there are no team orders anymore?
HM: Well, we thought that we had two responsible drivers who wouldn’t get into such a situation in the first place.

Q: Red Bull team principal Christian Horner said he didn’t believe it was Vettel’s fault. Is this the official opinion of the team?
HM: Well, in the situation Sebastian was in, he had no other choice than to act the way he did.

Q: How will the team respond?
HM: We will carefully analyse the situation and sit down with all involved to have a serious word about what happened and how to handle situations like that in the future.

Q: Will you change something in the future to avoid such an incident happening again?
HM: Well, first of all we always told them that it is a strict no-go to go to the wall with each other. Whatever happens they always have to give room to the other. I hope that all the people involved will think a bit more in the future before acting.

Q: That suggests that one of the two should have given way to the other…
HM: Yes.

Q: And you will discuss with them who that should have been …
HM: Yes.

Q: Is it true that the team gave instructions to Mark Webber’s race engineer to let Sebastian Vettel pass because otherwise Lewis (Hamilton)would be able to overtake?
HM: That is not correct, because that would mean a team order. We informed Mark about the situation and it is for the driver to decide. The fact is that if Sebastian hadn’t passed he would have been overtaken by Hamilton.

Q: Why was Sebastian so much quicker than Mark so suddenly?
HM: I think it was in the tyres.

Q: Have you received a phone call from Red Bull owner Dietrich Mateschitz?
HM: Yes. What does the Queen say? We are not amused? That’s what he said…that he was not amused!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Vettel's fault, what an ignorant *******..

I would of though SURELY Red Bull told Vettel to give Mark some room during the race seeing as he was equal 1st in the Championship Ladder...

Vettel can go **** himself if he think Mark should of given him more room.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, in the situation Sebastian was in, he had no other choice than to act the way he did.
The fck?! How about, this may sound outrageous, backing off or not trying to over take your own team mate with about 3mm of room to work with?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Next time Mark has a failure with something in his car, just park it in the backside of Vettel's car and see how he likes it. :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The fck?! How about, this may sound outrageous, backing off or not trying to over take your own team mate with about 3mm of room to work with?
yeah they treat him like he is a schumacher or hamilton but he hasnt earnt that yet

like after the last 2 races they uncovered a mysterios unspecified defect in the vettel chassis, where i think they could just be trying to protect vettel by making it up

and this race they gave vettel the preferential pitstop despite being in 3rd, ok it worked out well because they made vettel a place but they were so lucky that mclaren didnt pit hamilton a lap early because that would mean webber would have lost the lead

so in other words they risked the 1-3 becoming a 2-3 in order to get a 1-2

if i were webber, i would talk to ferrari and prey they have a good car next year even if it is a bad career move

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ferrari have already given the OK to Massa for next season, but one thing for certain is Webber cannot drive for Red Bull any longer with blatant arselicking of Vettel going on.

There are younger guys than Vettel in the F1 and all are a hell of a lot more mature. Timo Glock IIRC and the Spanish dude.

Also Button and Hamilton are not seeing eye to eye so who knows. Apparentely Button went to congratulate Hamilton on the win and Hamilton snubbed him and didn't say a word (thus why on podium and press conference they were a little at ends).

I'm REALLY hoping that Schuey decides after this season not to drive on, as Webber would have to be looked at to replace him. Or is Schuey only a fill in driver?

I haven't been following F1 much this year.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vettel's fault, the arrogant little Schumacher clone. If you cant beat them, crash into them. If they are racing for position, which they were, Mark is entitled to hold his line. Vettel got along side him, and swerved to the right.

Christian Horner can go get f'd, and focus on the car's lack of reliability, instead of playing favourites.

BTW, that RB6 need an F duct bad, and a decent engine. The Renault engine is a snail.

Status
Not open for further replies.