Who'd you rather Dogs play in the 1st rd of the Finals?

Dogs' opponent

• North Queensland

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Manly

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Parramatta

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Penrith

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Souths

Votes: 17 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moeyy

Lord-Bryson
Reaction score
manly or parra, because i can't stand manly they
think there good because they beat uss, they got smashed
by the rabbits and the west tigers, or i would like too
vs parra too rec thier finals

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
If we wake up & play like the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs we will be fine & destroy any of these teams.

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
i want parra because they are all getting too cocky and so we beat the crap out of them

Maltese Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Like most have said, doesnt really matter come finals time, as long as we win it does'nt really matter...
Although, I have got alot of penrith mates so beating them come finals time would be great :D

L

Licker

Simpkins was Nth Qld's best player in week 1 of the finals 2007. Clear man of the match.
he was also MOTM in 2001 against the dragons when we played them at the showground 1st week of the finals.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
i dont give a damn who we play, tbh.
as long as we play our best and win, i'll be ecstatic.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
EELS, will be the best to see them die because they think there are going good because they beat us and melbourne

LOL, if we do i am going to the game + 20 other people

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not the tigers they always trouble us...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Souffs..we keep beating them. Twice this year already. We beat Canberra 3 times inc pre-season but we dont get to play them :(

Least wanted to vs would be Manly.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Don't care tbh - should be able to face up any team during the finals

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
North Queensland
They are hot and cold in the finals but they have had the wood on us for the 2 games they have played us this season

Manly
This will depend on which Manly team turns up... they have a decent record in the finals but with Stewart coming back... they could prove to be the darkhorse of this comp

Parramatta
One team i want us to avoid but one of the few teams i enjoy us beating specially in the semi finals... they starting to come good the parrascums and jarryd hayne is by far their best player in their team

Wests Tigers
I would love us to play the tiggers in the first week but this will determine how consistent they can be from here to round 25.

Newcastle
They will not make it... they are in poor form

Brisbane
Same as newcastle

Penrith
Again this will depend on which Penrith turns up to the finals. Its unlikely we will play them... Trent Waterhouse and Luke Lewis are going back to their 03 form and with Petrol70centsalitre maybe coming back to the finals so they are a team to watch out for...

Souths
LoL@SouFFS... they wont make it since Roy is injured

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
North Queensland
They are hot and cold in the finals but they have had the wood on us for the 2 games they have played us this season

Manly
This will depend on which Manly team turns up... they have a decent record in the finals but with Stewart coming back... they could prove to be the darkhorse of this comp

Parramatta
One team i want us to avoid but one of the few teams i enjoy us beating specially in the semi finals... they starting to come good the parrascums and jarryd hayne is by far their best player in their team

Wests Tigers
I would love us to play the tiggers in the first week but this will determine how consistent they can be from here to round 25.

Newcastle
They will not make it... they are in poor form

Brisbane
Same as newcastle

Penrith
Again this will depend on which Penrith turns up to the finals. Its unlikely we will play them... Trent Waterhouse and Luke Lewis are going back to their 03 form and with Petrol70centsalitre maybe coming back to the finals so they are a team to watch out for...

Souths
LoL@SouFFS... they wont make it since Roy is injured
Besides NQ, I agree with everything.

We've vsed NQ once and beat them convincingly. :D

sn33ky23q

Ahmad
Reaction score
i would like bulldogs to vs eels

but i wont mind bulldogs finishing 3rd. and facing dragons in the prelim finals were they would win and post an "upset" just like what happened in 94 (ithink it was in 94) when dragons were the team to beat and bulldogs kicked them out of the finals
WOHHOO :p

C

chipandchase

based on my predictions from NRL. i have is playing us Brisbane
Hodges always cuts us up

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
newcastle, although they probably wont make it, i just cant stand that team!!

G

giant

who cares winning the gf in 09 and the roosters coming last in that same year would be the greatest

Status
Not open for further replies.