Who will win the premiership?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon Panthers will be four but let's be honest, they're not the same Panthers team of the last couple of seasons, they've lost too many good players.

Storm are just making up the numbers.

I think it's between the Roosters and Broncos.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon Panthers will be four but let's be honest, they're not the same Panthers team of the last couple of seasons, they've lost too many good players.

Storm are just making up the numbers.

I think it's between the Roosters and Broncos.
I don’t think the panthers will get a fourth this year Moe. I’m hoping the broncos an Walsh if it comes down to it.

but damn you got this question going very early on :tearsofjoy:Round one has barely cooled off yet.. Love it!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Closest comp in a long time. I think it's out of 6 teams:

Panthers
Broncos
Roosters
Storm
Eels
Cowboys

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Closest comp in a long time. I think it's out of 6 teams:

Panthers
Broncos
Roosters
Storm
Eels
Cowboys
Yea cowboys looked good, mind you they did play the dolphins.. but Crisp attack !!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think the panthers will get a fourth this year Moe. I’m hoping the broncos an Walsh if it comes down to it.

but damn you got this question going very early on :tearsofjoy:Round one has barely cooled off yet.. Love it!!
Lol yeah you're right a bit too early but I reckon premiership is wide open. I think we've successfuly managed to dismantle the Panthers juggernaut.

Roosters are pretty strong across the park, with the addition of Dom Young and their emerging young forwards.

Who's your dark horse?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yeah you're right a bit too early but I reckon premiership is wide open. I think we've successfuly managed to dismantle the Panthers juggernaut.

Roosters are pretty strong across the park, with the addition of Dom Young and their emerging young forwards.

Who's your dark horse?
Cowboys for Mine. After watching their fluent attack.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
if turbo stays fit all season then manly
They didn't even make the GF when he had his Dally M season. You think that they are that much better now?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Roosters are my favourites, best middle third rotation in the comp with Collins, May, JWH and the racist lol. Cheese looks way better / fitter already add Teddy, Manu, Suaalii, Young and they have strike everywhere

Reaction score
Hard to say after 1 round.

Scumbag Chook$ looked good.

Panthers depends on injuries.

Cowboys beat a bunch of bums yesterday. Too early to tell.

Broncos a chance.

Parra usually shit the bed when it matters.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers to make it 4 in a row but that's where the streak ends. Losing Luai and a few others at years end will see them drop out of Grand Final contention.

Their biggest threat will be IMO the Rorters.

The "Godfather" doesn't like losing for too long so will use his ace card in TPA's, that every club has, but nothing like Uncle Nick's. He gives marquee players an offer they can't refuse. Hence why they've had a virtual rep squad when they won back-to-back titles.

I have my doubts over the Broncos with the loss of Farnsworth and Flegler to the Dolphins and Capewell to the Warriors.

Melbourne should never be underestimated while Bellamy is coaching them. They're definitely in the mix. Cowboys best of the rest.

Write your own ticket about the other teams making the GF let alone winning it.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They didn't even make the GF when he had his Dally M season. You think that they are that much better now?
Think that year though freak, turbo still missed a lot of footy through injury. Which made the dally m achievement even more memorable.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've got an ugly feeling Parra will be in the mix again like I did in 2022.

Once were Warriors will choke, that is a given.

I think it could be Rorters, Parra and Storm. I can't see Sharts, Cowboys or Warriors beating those teams at their best.

1. Storm
2. Parra
3. Rorters

I can't see Panther doing a 4-peat.

I don't think Broncos have the system that can withstand player departures like Penrith or Storm where they can maintain those high levels no matter who puts on the jersey.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got an ugly feeling Parra will be in the mix again like I did in 2022.

Once were Warriors will choke, that is a given.

I think it could be Rorters, Parra and Storm. I can't see Sharts, Cowboys or Warriors beating those teams at their best.

1. Storm
2. Parra
3. Rorters

I can't see Panther doing a 4-peat.

I don't think Broncos have the system that can withstand player departures like Penrith or Storm where they can maintain those high levels no matter who puts on the jersey.
I'd have Warriors ahead of the Eels in making the Grand Final IMO.

Think Fletch on Fox made the claim that they would make the GF this year. They're a big mobile squad and getting Capewell will only help them.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Think that year though freak, turbo still missed a lot of footy through injury. Which made the dally m achievement even more memorable.
They still made the top 4 & he played all the finals. They just weren't close to good enough.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They still made the top 4 & he played all the finals. They just weren't close to good enough.
They got shut down by the Storm who made it look easy.

As soon as Manly hit one of those powerhouse teams like Storm they will crumble.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d never back against an inform turbo though. He won us that origin series imo. Same year I think to dally m.