Who will be the dud signing of 2023? *Spoiler alert, it's Reed Mahoney

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't give half a shit if we don't have a running hooker. They might look good, but a quality hooker puts the ball on the chest of players allowing them to commit without having to worry that the ball won't get to them. We saw guys like Graham and Tolman go from being well respected to getting regularly mocked in here when we went from a great ball distributor (Ennis) to a supposedly running hooker (Lichaa). I really hope that some of our players show that they're a lot more impressive when they get great service.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People can change their minds.
Mate that's a weak comeback. I expected better from you. He nailed you and that's all you can come up with

Yes people can change their minds but Mahoney is still the same player he was in 22 that he was in 21....he's a gun and JMK is trash. Saying JMK is better than Mahoney means you've never watched a game of rugby league in your life or you're a troll.

Obviously we know what the answer is so now that you've been exposed as a troll so accept defeat on Mahoney and move on. Maybe tomorrow start another stupid thread like "Kikau is the worst backrower in the comp" and try again

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate that's a weak comeback. I expected better from you. He nailed you and that's all you can come up with

Yes people can change their minds but Mahoney is still the same player he was in 22 that he was in 21....he's a gun

You've been exposed as a troll so accept defeat on Mahoney and move on. Maybe tomorrow start another stupid thread like "Kikau is the worst backrower in the comp" and try again
If I have been exposed, why are you still nibbling? Lol

He;s not the same player he was when I made that comment. Would have to be at least 5kg heavier now.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I have been exposed, why are you still nibbling? Lol

He;s not the same player he was when I made that comment. Would have to be at least 5kg heavier now.
It's the offseason and I'm fucking bored. Apart from NRL and F1, I am not into other sports so I'm just waiting for Rd1

You're slightly more entertaining than Nasheed (without the racism) so I don't mind playing this game now and then but this was a bad thread so best to move on. Looking forward to the CC is trash thread next week

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's the offseason and I'm fucking bored. Apart from NRL and F1, I am not into other sports so I'm just waiting for Rd1

You're slightly more entertaining than Nasheed (without the racism) so I don't mind playing this game now and then but this was a bad thread so best to move on. Looking forward to the CC is trash thread next week
Three pages and counting says otherwise

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
My money is on Reed Mahoney.

Honestly, they should put him in a 100m sprint with a tortoise on grand final day next year - I think it would be a close foot race.

Also, is decision making is questionable - if you don't believe me, just look at that facial hair. He's tubby, too. Dude looks like Robin Hood after a month long diet consisting only of profiteroles.

Admittedly his service is good - I guess he decided to make that a real priority after too many frustrating experiences at the McDonalds drive thru window.

I have to admit, La Familiars, I don't get what you see in this bloke. What is even worse is we let a much more talented player go in order to sign him.

Worrying times ahead.

Thoughts?
I usually save my death riding until they have played at least 1 game

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think aligning yourself with the turds of the club is getting to your head... just my assessment but I'm genuinely worried your losing it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think aligning yourself with the turds of the club is getting to your head... just my assessment but I'm genuinely worried your losing it.
I've still got it in spades, bruvvycuz