Who will be the dud signing of 2023? *Spoiler alert, it's Reed Mahoney

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think their will be any duds. 2023 is the year we will start to turn things around and build off last years attacking efforts.

Beginning of 2024 is when the last of the deadwood is gone (we know who they are but since things are looking positive next season I will put that aside)

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I resent that. I fill out my fortnightly allocation of job applications just like everybody else. It was only a few days ago I applied for the role of chief neurosurgeon at Royal North Shore Hospital.

I'm thinking of going for disability, anyway. My knee has been sore for over a week now and it will really help me meet the rising cost of living.
You said "I took on the system and won." You've already exposed yourself to everyone on TK and to Centrelink. Congratulations.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You said "I took on the system and won." You've already exposed yourself to everyone on TK and to Centrelink. Congratulations.
You go to Centrelink and tell them you want to report a man you don't know from a social media forum you use for defrauding the system and that his name is Flanagun.... I dare you.

Guess I should start living in constant fear of an ominous knock on my door in the middle of the night, eh?

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was only a few days ago I applied for the role of chief neurosurgeon at Royal North Shore Hospital.
This job is still in play, I've just turned their offer down. Royal North Shore is in a terrible location for me, and, although they offered me a company car, I was expected to drive myself or pay for a driver. Can you believe that? Anyway, I'll put in a word for you.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You go to Centrelink and tell them you want to report a man you don't know from a social media forum you use for defrauding the system and that his name is Flanagun.... I dare you.

Guess I should start living in constant fear of an ominous knock on my door in the middle of the night, eh?
I don't have to do anything as you've wilfully exposed yourself to everyone on TK and to Centrelink in writing.
The admins on TK know your details. Centrelink only needs to contact TK admin and they can identify you in no time.
I forgot to mention I contracted for numerous govt departments over the years including the Police Dept and Centrelink. I can contact my former work colleagues there if you want me to.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This job is still in play, I've just turned their offer down. Royal North Shore is in a terrible location for me, and, although they offered me a company car, I was expected to drive myself or pay for a driver. Can you believe that? Anyway, I'll put in a word for you.
Thanks, bro. The job market is tough for someone who won't start before 12pm or work Mondays.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't have to do anything as you've wilfully exposed yourself to everyone on TK and to Centrelink in writing.
The admins on TK know your details. Centrelink only needs to contact TK admin and they can identify you in no time.
I forgot to mention I contracted for numerous govt departments over the years including the Police Dept and Centrelink. I can contact my former work colleagues there if you want me to.
At least wait until I hear back about the neurosurgery job first.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Lol all this place does is shitcan players. You’re just angry at me because I shitcan different players. We live in the land of donuts and free choice, bucko!
you shit can players for what you believe they will do versus what they have done - big difference. Stop dissing the hope of players being good for us - there is no useful purpose in that but useless attention seeking.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is dud-bye still at the Dragons? He will be the dud-signing for many years to come

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always find time for my people....and my post number is nowhere near as large as some others who have been on the forum for a shorter duration.

Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea for a thread. I'm sure it's never been done before. You'd be fun at parties!
You'd be heaps of fun at parties talking all about the ugly chicks not being that fat or that ugly while bagging the good sorts. How entertaining.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanagun, you do provide a giggle on our forum - a giggle that carries a negative undertone which is sadly disappointing.