Who will be our X-factor in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Other than the already established players like woods, klemmer, jacko and foran who do you think will show great improvement in 2018 and will be our x -factor ?

I know this has been talked a lot about recently on this forum but i dont think a thread was made about it

so for me I think either Mbye or Liccha would be our x-factor for 2018, both will improve ten folds not playing under the cancer coach.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye to feed off Woods offloads and revel in open space with BMoz in support.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I think Raymond Faitala-Mariner and Mbye could be a combined X factor, I can see.....I mean I am hoping Mybe offers better support off players with the ball and pounces on offloads and with Faitala-Mariner always seeming to get an offload it could lead to a heap of points. Same with Woods and his offloads for Tedesco, Woods could work well with Mybe with that. But as an individual I will go with Mybe.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If he can play his natural game like he did in the last 3 games of this past season, then Lichaa.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM to run off Foran . JMoz to get early Ball. Lichaa to dart from dummy half.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im hoping Mbye. Really think with the inclusion of Foran and Woods will let him play some attacking footy. Woods and RFM offloading abilities with Mbye lurking around with freedom.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to seeing RFM with another season under his belt

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't call any of our players who have been in FG this season X factors simply because everyone knows them and has plans to negate whatever skills they have. Maybe someone like Carr or Tramontana might grow a leg and catch everyone off guard. Maybe even Martin or cleeland. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds though.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Mbye at fullback with his speed already will kill it in space
Tedesco ran away yesterday and got chased down by usa player lol mbye would of made it

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he gets a shot, then Rhys Martin could be anything. A starting pack of Woods, Lichaa, Klemmer, RFM, Martin and Jackson would be awesome.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
RFM
Mbye (if he plays fullback)
Maybe Montoya

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Tualau will be our new Kasiano, Fualalo will be our very own ‘Taumalolo’ and ‘Nu Brown will be a very handy utility who will catch tired defenders out by surprise as we’ve seen him throw the dummy and score for the Sharks in an earlier game this year.

Then of course Mbye with his speed at fullback and RFM who has had another year in first grade.

I think we have quite an exciting side for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.