Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to all those "in the know" who said we definitely had a signing and it would come out upon conclusion of the world cup?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happened to all those "in the know" who said we definitely had a signing and it would come out upon conclusion of the world cup?
I sacked my source.... (btw it was meant to be Kevin Locke, announced after the world cup)
When I did ask him what happened to Kevin he said he doesn't know but reckons thats what 'the bulldogs player' told him.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just off topic, but is this des' 3rd and final year of his current contract with us?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is very well documented that Hoff was as good as signed but the Broncos wouldn't release him...
The Broncos were counting on Canberra releasing Milford but that didn't happen...

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My young bloke asked Des last Friday who was going to be our fullback this year.
Dessy told him either Chase Stanley or Mitch Brown.

N

Natboy

My young bloke asked Des last Friday who was going to be our fullback this year.
I hope Des was lying! haha. They are both so slow they will be trapped in goal by George Rose every set!
Maybe they have been with the sprint coach a bit now who knows

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is very well documented that Hoff was as good as signed but the Broncos wouldn't release him...
The Broncos were counting on Canberra releasing Milford but that didn't happen...
Tony Williams said the exact same thing to me a few weeks back!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chase Stanley thing checks out - someone on here mentioned that Chase was the last option, and it looks like we're down to that.

Prefer Inu or a new kid.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Mitch Brown at FLB?

****. Me.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep a real low act from broncos after we released Barba ,no ethics at all
not a broncos fan at all but I don't see it that they did anything wrong or unexpected. We didn't release barba because broncos wanted him. Ben wanted to move to se qld and he had to play for them or play qld cup. He threw himself at them. They dont owe us anything. They are a team rebuilding and arent going to release anyone they can use. No suprise there. Ppl need to get real and also build a bridge ....

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for replies. It's hard to keep up with stuff at times here.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
not a broncos fan at all but I don't see it that they did anything wrong or unexpected. We didn't release barba because broncos wanted him. Ben wanted to move to se qld and he had to play for them or play qld cup. He threw himself at them. They dont owe us anything. They are a team rebuilding and arent going to release anyone they can use. No suprise there. Ppl need to get real and also build a bridge ....
That is a reasonable way of looking at it,
And I would see it that way if I was not a dogs fan, being a dogs fan, I don't need much of an excuse to hate the broncs so looking through blue and white glasses, the broncs should have given us hoff, but that's just the bulldog in me saying that.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
That is a reasonable way of looking at it,
And I would see it that way if I was not a dogs fan, being a dogs fan, I don't need much of an excuse to hate the broncs so looking through blue and white glasses, the broncs should have given us hoff, but that's just the bulldog in me saying that.
fair enough. Wear the blue goggles myself at times

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would go for Chase over Mitch at FB, a choice needs to be made soon so they can train there and become one of the best.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I would go for Chase over Mitch at FB, a choice needs to be made soon so they can train there and become one of the best.
A choice between chase or Mitch at fullback reminds me of an episode of south park.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you do mate? There are no form fullbacks on the market so we gotta build one, start now rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.