Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Hoffman. What are the obstacles? Are the broncos willing to release him for cash? Or are they waiting to sign his replacement?
Broncos playing hard ball. Pissed off with the way the info on Barba was leaked to the media after they signed him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Templeman. Don't rule out Hoffman still joining us.
Why would we need Hoffman if Templeman is training for the position? Makes no sense. Not saying i think Templeman will be the FB btw. Personally i dont think hes ready. It just your comment. Templeman playing FB and signing Hoffman are mutually exclusive.

And yeh, sorry bud but i HAVE already ruled out Hoffman.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would we need Hoffman if Templeman is training for the position? Makes no sense. Not saying i think Templeman will be the FB btw. Personally i dont think hes ready. It just your comment. Templeman playing FB and signing Hoffman are mutually exclusive.

And yeh, sorry bud but i HAVE already ruled out Hoffman.
You still need depth and experience

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thompson is the player training the house down.

I hope he gets a chance to show his skills. Very capable player, and was bought to replace Barba mid season incase he (Barba) did a runner on the club, but got injured in NSW Cup before he got his chance.

Very quick, has amazing footwork and guy can really get up in the air to take a high ball.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I put my life on tempo playing in the halves, he wont play fb in firstgrade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I hope he gets a chance to show his skills. Very capable player, and was bought to replace Barba mid season incase he (Barba) did a runner on the club, but got injured in NSW Cup before he got his chance.

Very quick, has amazing footwork and guy can really get up in the air to take a high ball.
Been told the same thing about thompson by another player in the squad.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

Sounds good!

dogs_of_war89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If this thompson kid is training hard and hasler has faith in him im all for it. As for templeman training in halves atleast that creates competition and will have hodko on his toes. Looking forward to a postive year. And btw the players cousin said the boys are all extremely happy the rat has gone to brisbane

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should I then overlook the pics of Low going for high catches on the Dogs website?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if hodkinsons kicking game will be improved after doing some work with that afl team (forgot the name).

Hokko is a good player, just been crippled with injuries. Hopefully he will kill it in 2014 with his first full offseason in a few years. Professional sport is a mental thing just as much as it is a physical thing (sometimes more mental) once he gets his confidence back we will see a new player emerge.

Also of des is not stressing about getting a fullback then neither should we. The guy has a nack of developing qld cup players into first graders.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol if u think tempo is small then thompson is even smaller. Hed be 75kilos dripping wet. He may be killing it at pre season but nothing compares to game time experience and size really does matter.

N

Natboy

As long as someone sparks our dead flat attack & can defend better than Barba I don't care if they weigh 10kg

Status
Not open for further replies.