Who went to Brookvale?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who spent their hard earned cash making the trip across the harbor to put up with our hosts poor behavior?
What was your game day experience like?

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I went with my missus and son,sat in the new Bob Fulton stand. Would have been good if we had won,but we enjoyed the overall experience, actually found some manly supporters were ok for a change.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I sat home in front of the big screen in NZ and only wanted to see a win. Nothing more . So my experience was very disappointing. Fuck the stadium.. winning was the only outcome WE ALL should have witnessed.!!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't go, I'm not as crazy as I once was years ago to go across the bridge in the rain and being underdogs. These days I pick and choose the games I go to. But I must say I get really nervous watching it on TV, I don't get as nervous when I'm at the game, not sure why that is.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't go, I'm not as crazy as I once was years ago to go across the bridge in the rain and being underdogs. These days I pick and choose the games I go to. But I must say I get really nervous watching it on TV, I don't get as nervous when I'm at the game, not sure why that is.
I get super nervous at home now, its like.. i know we are marginally better than we have been and i just expect that we will implode at any moment haha

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get super nervous at home now, its like.. i know we are marginally better than we have been and i just expect that we will implode at any moment haha
Yeh, it's like please don't play like last year we know you are better than that now.
I also get frustrated because I know there's a lot of points in us this year. It's like our attack is hiding below the surface ready to explode but it just doesn't erupt. It's a bit like being constipated and you know you're going to hang a massive one but it's just a matter of time LOL, very frustrating!
I know there will be a game this year where we just click, but I hope it's not in the last round like last year and it comes much much earlier.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another loss is coming and more disappointment, we should be numb to the fact now, but always hope for better.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last time i went there was with my son and his mates it was 2010, when Matai KOd Ennis. I returned from the toilet and some hero had my son by shirt threatening him, he apologized pretty quickly once i had him by the throat.