Who wants us to lose tonight

Who do you want to win

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ive been overlooking the kennel posts and there are some idiots who seem to be enjoying this run of form, including hoping we lose by 50

the question is do you want the bulldogs to lose tonight so as to apparently get us closer to a change in coach, meanwhile meaning a finals appearance is less likely

or do you want us to win to release a bit of pressure on moore and get us back in the mix of the top 8

of course the Rodzilla wishes victory, i am not an idiot

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want us to fire up and smash the tigers. What type of fan wants us to lose in the vain hope that we get a new coach? Whos to even say we will get a new coach if we lose?

Even if we get a new coach the players mindset needs to change dramatically.

Fire up and smash them tonight dogs. FFS.

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually I dont want us to lose... But wouldn't cry if we did lose because obviously the club has internal issues .... Winning by 50 will only sweep them under the table and everyone will pretend they are fixed. I'd rather another belting tbh to clean the **** right out once and for all....

I'll

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always want us to win!

However if we do lose i hope it is a loss with heart shown. Thats all i ask. Go out there with the attitude of a winning team & want it bad.

If thats the way they lose then i am ok with a loss. NOT Happy but ok.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope we fire up and belt the f*ck out of them, anyone who says otherwise gtfo

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope we absolutely rape them tonight. I want Kevin Moore as coach!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All i ask of the Boys is to play with heart and actually try to win the game and not go through the motions..

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
I always want a win, but I'm not confident that we can. I do want Moore gone, but I'm entrusting that to Moore's own incompetence rather than praying for losses.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Actually I dont want us to lose... But wouldn't cry if we did lose because obviously the club has internal issues .... Winning by 50 will only sweep them under the table and everyone will pretend they are fixed. I'd rather another belting tbh to clean the **** right out once and for all....

I'll
So if you get your wish and the **** is cleaned out once and for all and we still get the same results what then ????? the only way out of this slump i guess you could call it is for everybody in the club to pull together and work hard for each . Without the sour the sweet would not taste as good .

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Last week i wanted us to lose, but i take that back. I couldn't take it just sitting there and copping the loss against a lowly sharks outfit. I thought if we lost last week it'll be the end of Moore, but now players and sponsors are coming out and sticking up for him. So fck him, and lets just win this sh!t.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have/will never want the Dogs to lose.

The boys need to show what being in the Blue and White is all about.

They need to come out and smash the Tigers at every post.

Big hits, rushing off the line to force errors, wrap up the ball, put them on their @ss..

We need to play like the reputation we have built as Bulldogs suggests!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone could want the team they support to loose. Kind of defeats the purpose of supporting them if you aren't actually supporting them.

Kevin Moore needs to fire them up with something inspirational. Roddy's clip of the St Merge game highlights in 2006 had me fired up and ready to just go outside and slam the next person that walked past my house. Fire the **** up Doggies!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I will never want us to lose which is why I take every lose so bad! I think Moore's defeciencies are well and truely out there now even though I am sure he has a book full of excuses left to give. I have had a strange feeling for 2 days now that we are going to smash the tigeress tonight. I know things are said in hurt and hate when we lose but surely no true fan wants us to lose any games when it really comes down to it?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not buying jersies and being asked to buy memberships to watch the Lenny losers of the NRL, this team is capable of beating any side on its day, they train hard and deserve to win as much as any team and owe it to themselves.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's not that I want the team to lose, because I don't, but lets be honest here.

1. We haven't even looked CLOSE to winning a match recently.
2. The Titans match we didn't win the game, the Titans lost it by failing to convert over the line changes to points. We certainly didn't play well enough to deserve that win.
3. The last comprehensive win we had was over Souths. That was a commanding win.

The team is in a different mindspace at the moment, and I'm actually questioning how many of the first run of wins we had, were due to the other side starting off the season slowly.

We simply don't look like winning, and the way we are playing we don't deserve to win.

A win means that all of a sudden Moore is safe, that changes to the side (however absurd) are working, and I'm not entirely sure the club needs that to better it's future.

Yes we need a win, but if we win two games till the end of the season, is that really success?

Honestly I think we are in for an ugly night. We've lost the want to win a game, and the roster from here on has us against teams that can either play rubbish and lose a game, or have a blinder and really put points on us.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I want us to win every game and win the comp.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No i want us to win and to win well ...
id rather show improvement and the bulldog spirit, rather than have a loss to prove a point or get someone sacked..
fire up and have a good win bulldogs

C

chipandchase

this is a thread that can be looked at in many ways.
we all dont want the dogs to lose and i hope we all will be cheering till the end tonight.

on the other side of the coin, we all know that we cant win a comp with Moore coaching this style of football. So if we lose, then there are suggestions he will step down and hence hopefully kick start our season over again.
i think people looking at option 2 are not being non bulldog but i guess pro active in making changes.

i for one, will be cheering the dogs but i also want a change in their playing structure/change of coach.

double edged sword isnt it??

Status
Not open for further replies.