Who utlises CASH OUT ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok folks,

Who is a sportsbet client?
Do you notice the MASSIVE intermission between "cash out" options towards the end of sets?!

For instance, I cannot cash out on bets on 1-12 and +13 margins (the entire first half) and the delay in winning team cash out option is terrible.

I'm not hearing the live radio telecast today, rather watching through the NRL App....

If there isn't a more evident example that the bets or "LIVE" telecast that we the public are privy to viewing and betting on are somewhat rigged, check out the live betting options if you have placed an online bet with 'cash out' facility.

Can someone please shed light on this situation, I would dearly enjoy being schooled on the betting agency's and their strategy towards blocking heavily advertised 'cash out' options that haven't been available this entire game.

~cb.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Champ at no stage will a betting agency introduce a new feature that is not solely designed to increase members, revenue or both. If you think this is designed with your financial health in mind then you're kidding yourself.

With regards to the delays/lack of the option etc it really depends on the market/markets your bet/multi includes. For example, try scorer markets cannot be cashed out at any time post kick off. Majority of h2h/margin/handicap bets lose the option in the last quarter of play. Also, and most importantly, any bets that are affected by the score changing will have their cash out options suspended if one of the teams is in a point scoring position because obviously the outcome of that play or kick would affect the likelihood of your bet winning or losing. They suspend the market until after the outcome has been reached and then re-jig the odds and the cash-out value according to the new odds.

To answer your question regarding whether I use it or not, the answer is yes, but not often. So far this season the only times i've used it are due to injury news and the omission or inclusion of a player or players that I felt would affect the outcome of whatever it was I bet on.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The idea is pulling out your money immediately, and taking a punt elsewhere. That's what they are praying on.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use cash out regularly, but I bet through bet365. Stopped using sportsbet when they booted there fantasy league.

Best thing about bet365 is you can put various bets on the same game into multis on other games.

E.g. I could have dogs to win and dogs 13+ into eels to win and eels 13+
And it automatically creates 4 separate multis for me

I cashed out half tonight at eels half time and cashed out the rest when cows scored their 3rd try.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Often ... Cash-out offers are impacted by the 'suspension' of markets during live play.

ie: If your final leg of your multi is a League Head-to-Head bet, and the match is live, AND a team is in scoring position (within 20m), the Hd-Hd market will be suspended by live bookies until they score/don't score. Happens multiple times a game.

Moral of he story : Cash out during scrums on half-way.

PS : You didn't hear this from me. :thumb:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Often ... Cash-out offers are impacted by the 'suspension' of markets during live play.

ie: If your final leg of your multi is a League Head-to-Head bet, and the match is live, AND a team is in scoring position (within 20m), the Hd-Hd market will be suspended by live bookies until they score/don't score. Happens multiple times a game.

Moral of he story : Cash out during scrums on half-way.

PS : You didn't hear this from me. :thumb:
Much appreciated response folks; I have cancelled my sportsbet account, due to the fact I could not cash-out at any stage on 1-12 or +13 markets through the Cowboys win...obviously I had bet on Eels, and was attempting to make a return early in the contest when they were ahead.

on the
1-12 &
13+

markets :: I could not cash out at any time during the Cowboys win!!!!

Moving to bet365.com now unless anyone has another BETter option

(btw, CK, you read my mind, was gonna ask your opinion directly)

~cb.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lov_Dog... ask uncle CK ...

He may or may not have more of an insight into the industry than people realise.

and no he is not Glenn Munsie or Jaimie Rogers.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a different note regarding online betting. I want to start an account that I can have some of my pay directed into it, and has a card so I can collect from ATM's.

Any suggestions?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a different note regarding online betting. I want to start an account that I can have some of my pay directed into it, and has a card so I can collect from ATM's.

Any suggestions?
not to sure about directing pay into a betting account - never tried it.

but you can open up a TAB account and deposit cash into it at any TAB

TAB also lets you do first try scorer into last try scorer into margin 13+,19+,30+/ head to head/ line etc IN THE SAME GAME!!!!

Can withdraw cash whenever you like.

alternatively set up an online bank account that you can direct part of your pay into then use that account to top up your betting account - and use the betting accounts card to withdraw funds.

i currently use entropay as an online account.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ in saying that my TAB account is through tattsbet and i bet through tattsbet (qld subsidiary of TAB) so but im pretty it would be the same in nsw - if not sign up for tattsbet

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to sure about directing pay into a betting account - never tried it.

but you can open up a TAB account and deposit cash into it at any TAB

TAB also lets you do first try scorer into last try scorer into margin 13+,19+,30+/ head to head/ line etc IN THE SAME GAME!!!!

Can withdraw cash whenever you like.

alternatively set up an online bank account that you can direct part of your pay into then use that account to top up your betting account - and use the betting accounts card to withdraw funds.

i currently use entropay as an online account.
Cheers for that. I guess I wanted to keep it separate from the family accounts, to minimise any potential disagreements with the wife.... Hahahaha hence why I was hoping to have it directly into the tab account. But if it takes an extra step, then so be it.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol.... been there done that ended up seeing a side if my missus ive never seen before followed by a lengthy stint in the dog house

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Word of warning from experience.

DO NOT HIDE A BANK ACCOUNT FROM THE WIFE FOR BETTING PURPOSES.

Even if only small amounts. The month I spent in the dog house really wasn't worth it.

Now I just gamble my small amounts with her knowledge and it's never a problem.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never hide your gambling. It makes you feel guilty deep down inside and you wont think properly which will lead to making mistakes and losing money.

Well thats what happened to me when playing online poker lol. She didnt mind after i started cashing out $1k-$2k USD every couple weeks.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score

Any suggestions?
Yes - Check the fine print.

It's not as simple as deposit and withdraw whenever you like.

Often, it is written into the T&C's (Terms & Conditions) that funds deposited by credit card, BPay, EFT, etc MUST be turned over. The only circumstance I know of where this doesn't apply is a cash deposit into a TAB agency. Unused cash deposits can be withdrawn there.

Eg: You deposit $100 from your Visa (credit or debit, it doesn't matter). You place 1x $10 bet and win $200. At that point, you can withdraw the $200 you won, but the unused portion of your original deposit ($90) cannot because it hasn't been "turned over for betting purposes".

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, thanks for the heads up fellas. Might rethink the whole thing.

Thanks for your input CK, I wouldn't have thought that would be the case and doubt I would have checked.

N

Natboy

That nagging woman on the ad that tells the guy that he's got 5 out of 6 on his multi reminds me of why I hate drinking with a group of mates when there's an annoying chick there

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Word of warning from experience.

DO NOT HIDE A BANK ACCOUNT FROM THE WIFE FOR BETTING PURPOSES.

Even if only small amounts. The month I spent in the dog house really wasn't worth it.

Now I just gamble my small amounts with her knowledge and it's never a problem.
I only hide my winnings from the missus lol

I only report my losses lol

Status
Not open for further replies.