Who takes over lead singer for team Victory song in 2022?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I doubt they give it to Vaughan considering he's only signed for one year. I know he probs will be re-signed but still.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fox will be very much in there!!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody remembers it anymore we lose too much

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our future captain - Kyle Flanagan. He will lead us to the 2024 minor premiership & premiership!

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting question. Other interesting qs: Who will be vice captain ? Who will succeed Jackson as captain? Who is the biggest bulldog after Jacko?

The last few years I would say the biggest dogs were Jacko, Elliott, hoppa, dwz and Tolman. Who are the next lot that will be dogs. Hetherington, ado, schoupp, Pangai?
Vice captain maybe Thommo when he's on the field seeing as he's been here longer than most others in the team and plays decent minutes? I dont think they'd give it to one of the new blokes and everyone else in the team is still basically a rookie bar Thompson and Ava but Ava only plays half hour at most so no point giving it to him. Hard question actually

Succeeding Jacko i'd probably say Thommo again

Biggest bulldog would be Schoupp

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Vice captain maybe Thommo when he's on the field seeing as he's been here longer than most others in the team and plays decent minutes? I dont think they'd give it to one of the new blokes and everyone else in the team is still basically a rookie bar Thompson and Ava but Ava only plays half hour at most so no point giving it to him. Hard question actually

Succeeding Jacko i'd probably say Thommo again

Biggest bulldog would be Schoupp
Topine will be future captain I believe. Maybe Thommo in between Jackson and Topine?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buy Brian To'o then there will be no other!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't care as long as whoever is doing it gets a sore throat from singing too often.