Who still thinks we can make the 8???

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
To be honest I lost all hope after that loss against Melbourne that we will make top 8 this year and the feeling kept getting worse after 8 weeks without a win ....But looking at the points table this morning (call me crazy) I believe we can make the 8!... Why?

-there is a reason why our point differential (even though in negative) is way better than the teams who have won twice as many games .

-We can not perform any worse than what we have in last 8 weeks so I believe 2nd half against Titans was a turn around for our season.

-Barba will finally get more game time due to his 2 trys in his last game and hence we will do an Eels of 2009!

-If we win next week (trust me I have never been so confident about a bulldog win this year) ....we will make top 8 with momentum and winds in our sails!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we must beat canberra, and then we must do more

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I made a thread about 4 rounds ago saying we were still a chance.

Now we are no chance. What will happen is whats happened in most games this year. We get so far behind and don't give ourselves enough time to fight back.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
look we only need 8 more wins to make the 8 so we need to start winning the next 8 of the 10 games to make it

cbb_fan

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we don't win against canberra next week i reckon we're gone for the year.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i thought we were good things against the titans and put $500 on the dogs @ $1.85 hence i am broke this week....

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't think we had a chance after round 5, but hey I'm a pessimist

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We are buckleys.

I wouldnt put $1 at 1 million to 1 for us to even make the 8

P

PTE HOLLAND

Every chance. When times are tough thats when we have to stick together and tough this low that the boys are going through out. I really do hope the boys can come together on the weekend and give us LOYAL supporters a victory over the raiders and hopefully string some consecutive wins together. C"MON DOGS RIP IN AND HAVE A GO!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We have to win almost every game from here onwards.

It will only work if Moore picks a different line-up and tries different tactics. And it has to be the RIGHT combination. Only chance can make that happen that he will choose the right tactic and the right line-up.

He's already come out a million times in the press conferences and said he won't be changing a thing, and that we will just "tough it out".

So the answer?? We are going to get the Non-Melbourne Wooden Spoon. We'll probably win 2 or 3 games max from here onwards.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I'm trying to remain skeptical, see how the raiders game goes and i'll give you a response from there.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
How can we have a chance, if Moore persists with the same players, same game plan (whatever it is), same excuses? It has won us 3 games.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
I am feeling too confident about this game (I am usually a negative person ..lol)....I dont know why but I can smell a win and quite a few of them.

Ladies and Gentlemen ! We are about to make the come backs of all come backs....a come back which will over shadow the Eels of 09!

Go the Dawgggiezz!!!!

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
I am feeling too confident about this game (I am usually a negative person ..lol)....I dont know why but I can smell a win and quite a few of them.

Ladies and Gentlemen ! We are about to make the come backs of all come backs....a come back which will over shadow the Eels of 09!

Go the Dawgggiezz!!!!
Drugs are bad

Status
Not open for further replies.