Who should replace Okunbor this weekend ?

Who should replace Okunbor this weekend ?

• Jacob Kiraz

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Creedence Toia

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Aaron Schoupp

Votes: 49 40.8%
  • Isaac Lumelume

Votes: 12 10.0%
  • Declan Casey

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Reece Hoffman

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jake Averillo

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 10.8%

• Total voters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don’t waste ya time

Okonbor will be named today

I will love to be wrong but also not going to waste energy on worrying

Baz gets credit for an improved Waddell and reading TK to move Tevita to prop but if he drops OK then give him an extension to his contract [emoji23]
I think there might be a change or two, might hear about it soon but probably wont be confirmed in the 17 today.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Halloumi loumi is not a whole lot better. He is a reserve grader. It’s just that okunbor is a park footballer.

I’d almost throw burns on the wing so you don’t disrupt the naden jac combo. And bring in schoupp at centre (but then again I remember one game a few years back that burns wouldn’t have caught Covid unmasked in a Covid ward. Dropped about 4-5 bombs).

Ideally you’d transition averillo there. But don’t know if barrett has the balls to do that after 2 games even though it will bring more structure to the team having a better fit and not a running 5/8 as half.

I am expecting same team named. And possibly a last min change before kick off. Barrett isn’t one to wield the axe.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Naden and Schoupp on the right edge, Burns moved to the left so he can actually give JAC some quality ball with his silky hands. Leave Schoupp and Naden on the right for all the grunt work yardage work to help the middles and maybe score a couple try's if the opportunity presents itself.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trainer for the Roosters
What are your thoughts on moving JAC to the right side, I’m my opinion our right side seems to play with a lot more depth, with Duffty chiming in, so JAC would actually get quality ball
Seems the left is very flat, and of course Burton will continue to be the man the defence throw numbers at to limit his time to set anything up
Just seems more fluent on the right side and JAC would finish off a few of those half chances
Only 2 games in I know

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on moving JAC to the right side, I’m my opinion our right side seems to play with a lot more depth, with Duffty chiming in, so JAC would actually get quality ball
Seems the left is very flat, and of course Burton will continue to be the man the defence throw numbers at to limit his time to set anything up
Just seems more fluent on the right side and JAC would finish off a few of those half chances
Only 2 games in I know
I like this and I agree, dufty floating around and playing that cut-out to JAC would be dangerous

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Instead of Okunbor just leave the place vacant on the field and play with 12 - you get the same result anyway.
Def better with only 12.

With Oki there you have the extra opposition player in a Bulldogs jersey jogging back guiding the tryscorer to our line.
On a serious note, back in the 80's Warren Ryan said to me instead of tempering with the rules, the game should be played with 12 men only and the obvious choice was to eliminate the lock.
Jokingly saying, To counter my Dogs of War defence !

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ok should and will be named again. He's our best top 30 option until Allan is fit..... unless Barrett wants to pick me at 7, play Avo at centre and move Naden to the wing. He won't do that though, it makes too much sense.

Lol at people wanting Schoupp back. He has more defensive issues than Okunbor.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone post our top 30(or 29)? so people know Declan Casey isn't eligible..
Toia idk if he is either...doubtful.
Lumelume or switch Naden look the only options