Who should our last 4 players be?

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You guys are off your tree if you think Woods would accept min wage. I don't like the lazy fuck anyway. Let him go elsewhere. Gus will have a couple of big bodied young islanders we can target. Trust me.
Yeah mate i really hope so. Eagles got that okamalu young tough nut and eels isaaih papalii. We need to unearth a hard nut forward that comes cheap because they are still establishing themselves in first grade. With Gus knowloedge and contacts I believe he will find one or two of these types of young guys … like when RFM first came over from nz

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
our last prop,
do we go metre eater and staunch or defensive bril?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the contrary he has actually publically stated he wants a min contract and as a result the eels and the eagles are fighting over him.

this is why I mentioned him.

for me he is the moneyball player we want after 3 injuries. Good leadership too.
wow surprised he's willing to take $120k.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy to go with nasheed on a development contract, so long as he can get his weight up to 65kg in the off season.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should have a crack at Heilum Luki. 31 mins, 13 hit ups, 111m with 43 post contact against the storm that's very solid.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should have a crack at Heilum Luki. 31 mins, 13 hit ups, 111m with 43 post contact against the storm that's very solid.
He’s not available until 2023 apparently, but would be a great pickup.