Who should our last 4 players be?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
For ease, can you add the squad list as is right now prior to any TPJ, Vaughan etc?
Sitting at:
  1. Dufty
  2. JAC
  3. Naden
  4. Schoupp*
  5. Cotric
  6. Burton
  7. Averillo
  8. Thompson
  9. BBO*
  10. Vaughan*
  11. RFM
  12. TPJ
  13. Jacko
  14. JMK
  15. Hetherington
  16. Ava
  17. Elliott
  18. Wakeham
  19. Topine
  20. Flanno
  21. Stimson
  22. Doorey
  23. Okunbor
  24. T Katoa
  25. Alamoti
  26. Allan
  27. Waddell
  28. Deitz*

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For ease, can you add the squad list as is right now prior to any TPJ, Vaughan etc?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
On the presumption that we retain schoupp, BBO and Vaughan, who will be bought as opposed to retained,
We going to have a squad of 26.

Who should fill the last 4?

3 will nmeed to be depth.

What positions too?

im thinking:

27- Deitz. Played magnificently this year for a 120k player
28- cheese- He is a hooker
29- Woods- Still short a depth prop
30- Lachlan Lewis
31- Okenbor (I reckon a player will drop like Wakeman)
32- If we get this far then chris smith.
The Cheese ain’t comin …can we stop talking about him!?

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m with you. But even after getting them cheap, it’s going to have to be either or. 7 or 9. My other thread details that we don’t really have much cap space after Vaughan.
I agree but if we let go someone like Flanno Elliot Allen 1-2 or even all three of em we should have enough to sign a marquee player preferably B Smith at hooker as there isn’t much in the market at 7 we can even offer Elliot and Avo to the storm playa swap type of deal

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Nasheed youve lost a little bit of credibity after naming Woods.

How do you, as a club tell a guy he is not needed and then bring him back less than 2 years later?
Not to mention the history around his signing at the time.
Phil Gould

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

How do you, as a club tell a guy he is not needed and then bring him back less than 2 years later?
Not to mention the history around his signing at the time.[/QUOTE
Nature of the business

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All this garbage about Woods and Klemmer!

We need another forward, a forward which will not cost an arm and a leg, a big forward, a forward who provides impact off the bench - That forward is Sam Kasiano

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

playa my reps solid.
The Woods thing happened in like 2017 or something.
but Woods has publically very recently complimented the club, cant remember where i read it but he had good words to say.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We pretty much have two spots available at this stage unles BBO gets a dev contract.

the two spots have to go to a hooker and a depth forward.

so for me Woods + Rein/cheese/clark/hodgson

If we cant land a hooker we name lewis

chances are Wakeman or flanno leaves, maybe both even.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m with you. But even after getting them cheap, it’s going to have to be either or. 7 or 9. My other thread details that we don’t really have much cap space after Vaughan.
I 100% agree we need a Half and a Hooker. But both need to be experienced and not too young. Example Flanagan - mentally weak

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods!?!?!?! Already done that and how did it turn out last time....... thought as much. Big NO from me. I cannot believe that people are still living in hope. The cheese will not be in blue and white, not in 22 not in 23 not ever. Sit back and relax, JMK is our No.9 and that's how it is. No use putting wish lists up or speculating. I will just sit back and let 2022 unfold and enjoy the Dogs, win lose or draw.....just as I have done since 1960.

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Woods should never be allowed back sorry!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Woods!?!?!?! Already done that and how did it turn out last time....... thought as much. Big NO from me. I cannot believe that people are still living in hope. The cheese will not be in blue and white, not in 22 not in 23 not ever. Sit back and relax, JMK is our No.9 and that's how it is. No use putting wish lists up or speculating. I will just sit back and let 2022 unfold and enjoy the Dogs, win lose or draw.....just as I have done since 1960.
thr only problem with woods is we dished out an 800k contract for somer eason.
which he has agreed is too much in hindsight

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need another player that’s gonna do all the shit work around the ruck like Tolman does for Cronulla. I saw against South’s if we had someone like that in the middle it would’ve stopped a lot of meters. Jackson can’t do it all on his own

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need another player that’s gonna do all the shit work around the ruck like Tolman does for Cronulla. I saw against South’s if we had someone like that in the middle it would’ve stopped a lot of meters. Jackson can’t do it all on his own
The Bulldogs should’ve not let Tolman leave, he always puts in for his team. Who cares about age when he keeps delivering.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs should’ve not let Tolman leave, he always puts in for his team. Who cares about age when he keeps delivering.
I was gonna say the same thing. His experience and workload would’ve been so handy in a couple of our closer games.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We pretty much have two spots available at this stage unles BBO gets a dev contract.

the two spots have to go to a hooker and a depth forward.

so for me Woods + Rein/cheese/clark/hodgson

If we cant land a hooker we name lewis

chances are Wakeman or flanno leaves, maybe both even.
If BBO only gets offered a Development Contract he will be picked up by another team in no time.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score

All comes down to a $$$ figure my friend.... We can't have you for that much but we can have you for this much....