Who should be 5/8 next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Ben Roberts is the worst player in the game!I would much rather Daniel Holdsworth!I wouldn't put Roberts in any position,not even on the bench.I think he is useless!He can't kick.He just kicks and hopes and he never makes a break or sets anyone up for a try.Does anyone agree with this!

G

Gladiator.

no i dont, roberts 100x better than dj, with kimmorley coming in next year, roberts will have a field day with taking on the line, and morris running off him

Stringer_37

Loving the pest
Reaction score
Ben Roberts will play a lot better outside BK, you'll see a much smarter footballer in 09 if he gets another crack

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Roberts was killing it at 5/8th untill folkes decided to move him to half so his love child holdsworth could play his favourite position

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
DJ should be, better kicking game better organization, ben should be used as a utility.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i dont see roberts as a half type of player...

great runner with the ball, but dumb player in the halves... he has a **** passing game so i would think that roberts is better off playing in the no. 3 jersey

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roberts is ****ed. Might go ok in NSW cup. Holdsworth is a much better option in the halves.

X

XxFoVoSxX

6.holdsworth hands down..

use roberts as a utility or stick him in the centres

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
roberts is massively out of form. At least DJ is showing something in his solid kicking

mazgem

New Pup
Reaction score
holdsworth but only ever so slightly, there are alot worse in the team at the moment..

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yeah except that he couldnt find touch...
ive seen joey johns fail 2 find touch. woopie. not saying dj is in that mould. no were near it lol, but we shudnt focus on just 1 kick but the whole game. And in that game and the later part of the yr DJ has owned roberts

Earthquake

In Des We Trust
Reaction score
Barba at five-eighth, Holdsworth at lock, Roberts in the centres.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Holdsworth = Goodbye.

Roberts = Goodbye.

Im starting to wish we bought Carney. I am sick to fukk of these two.

killa karrotts

Born and Bred
Reaction score
Holdsworth = Goodbye.

Roberts = Goodbye.

Im starting to wish we bought Carney. I am sick to fukk of these two.
Carney has been banned from the NRL for next year... but we need to find somebody for 5/8 next year because Holdsworth and Roberts are useless ... I was hoping Roberts would go through with the spear tackle. seems the only way to get him out of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.