Who Run the World (Girls!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep illuminati, skulls and bones, freemasonry, many secrets, much power, this world has no clue

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
pride n glory zack wylde , song.; toe'n the line; he rules the word.;;''so f.uken drink up;

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hur look at this vid it's illuminati, everybody in the world is blind and a puppet but not me, I just saw all this revealing sht on yuotube so I know all about the illuminati

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
the thing that annoys me most about this song is when they start playing it at clubs, and I get excited thinking its Pon De Floor, then Beyonce opens her mouth, and I die inside. =[

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok ok how about Mason's?
dont worry dude, those who dont want to believe there is secret organisations with alot of power and secrets, they'll all find out soon enough, the illuminati symbol (pyramid/eye) is on the one dollar bill, the all seeing eye, so think of it how u like, but this world really has no clue to whats happening

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody has different opinions on things.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everybody has different opinions on things.
And 99.9999999999% of people's opinions on the illuminati are based on what they've seen in YouTube videos.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And 99.9999999999% of people's opinions on the illuminati are based on what they've seen in YouTube videos.
Correct, the ones people make up in their spare time? . The video that needs to be watched is The Arrivals.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh definetly everyone has their own opinion, and i respect that, but hopefully we never have to find out the unknown, basically its the same as ufo's or bigfoot (yowies) either u believe it or you dont, and no doubt oneday we'll all find out if these things are true or false

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct, the ones people make up in their spare time? . The video that needs to be watched is The Arrivals.
yes and no, yes 99% of ppl get their crap from youtube, but there is a documentry, dunno the name, but u watch it and it changes ur opinion on the going ons of this world, but again everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes and no, yes 99% of ppl get their crap from youtube, but there is a documentry, dunno the name, but u watch it and it changes ur opinion on the going ons of this world, but again everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Trust me I've seen nearly every video about this conspiracy stuff especially on Youtube.Some bull**** some don't , lets just drop this topic and move on dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.