Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And thats how the milkman started....

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't bare to watch that again lol. I think I have only seen it twice since it happened, turns my ****ing stomach.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of the worst moments I've ever experienced as a fan. I was tortured by my dragons supporter mates. Ffs I hate Soward and am glad Steve Price used him as a scapegoat in 2013. ****ing milkman

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn milkman.
I'm gonna bump the milkman thread.

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Cost us the minor premiership.
And the $250,000 that goes with it, but the pundits all said never mind what goes around comes around. Well that's bull$hit isnt it, we are still getting stiffed by the referees which is costing us games.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have less confidence in the referees getting that decision right today then I did back in 2009.

Says a lot about the refereeing we're seeing today.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That wanker cost me big time, I had a bet with this chick I was seeing at the time, and if Dogs had won, let's just say I would have won some crazy sexual favours that night... suffice to say I have hated Soward ever since with a passion. And if you had seen this chick then you would understand why!!! Haha

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I refuse to look at it again, take it away please

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Still love to headbutt that walking head job ****.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Lucky I read the comments first and saw the word "Milkman". I refuse to watch it!!!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The sight of that dickhead soward pisses me right off. Lets say Pauli Pauli should have hit him harder over the weekend.

adamsapple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone hates soward
But its not his fault its the video ref that cost us the game

Bird ennis thaiday would of all done the same

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I loved the fact Pauli hammered him on Friday, late or not, it brought a little joy to my heart, but it would have been more satisfying if he had crippled him.

Should have burn down the stadium. F*ck the stereotype, this was a clear cut bullish*t call that no one could justify so it would have been fine to lock the video ref box and set fire to the sh*thole.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone hates soward
But its not his fault its the video ref that cost us the game

Bird ennis thaiday would of all done the same
Defending Soward in a bulldogs forum....? Prepare yourself for what's to come.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I loved the fact Pauli hammered him on Friday, late or not, it brought a little joy to my heart, but it would have been more satisfying if he had crippled him.

Should have burn down the stadium. F*ck the stereotype, this was a clear cut bullish*t call that no one could justify so it would have been fine to lock the video ref box and set fire to the sh*thole.
I'm waiting for the day someone shoulder charges him out of his poncie little headgear.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember this day clearly. Sitting in the stands on a cold night at Kogarah. As Idris went over my beer was thrown into the sky, and I hugged random Bulldogs fans. Rejoicing after trailing all game. Then as the 'no-try' came up on the screen I could see bottles being hurled onto the field...

Sad day...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This should be in the 'Rigged' thread, the video ref wasn't going to ruin the Dragons Jubilee night.

Status
Not open for further replies.