Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its just the way the comp is, the Storm can also make the top 4 and miss the top 8 completley. Would you call them sh1t?
Idgaf about the Storm, we have not improved so it is another shit season for us under supercoach Des

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Idgaf about the Storm, we have not improved so it is another shit season for us under supercoach Des
Yeah, I can see your point but If we make it to Week 2 of the finals, its a better achievement "technically" than 2013 at least. But yes, that doesnt mean we have improved

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
iirc someone said that if we beat the Titans then we've won one more game than last year.

Ergo, improvement :D

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
is there a chance that storm and broncos could play each othe back2back?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes, even Roosters & Souths could play each other first week of finals
Hope they both happen, will be interesting to see how much difference a week makes.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Realistically id like Warriors to beat Panthers by whatever amount, Storm to beat the Gronks and Cows to beat Manly, This shifts Cows to 4 Storm to 5 and Panthers to 6 and WHEN we win we stay at 7. We verse panthers first week finals in Sydney at the SFS. Better then versing storm in VIC OR cows over there.

I mean I don't see Warriors putting a big score on the Panthers and broncos beating storm and Cows losing to Manly for us to sneak in the four, so id be happy with my first scenario

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Realistically id like Warriors to beat Panthers by whatever amount, Storm to beat the Gronks and Cows to beat Manly, This shifts Cows to 4 Storm to 5 and Panthers to 6 and WHEN we win we stay at 7. We verse panthers first week finals in Sydney at the SFS. Better then versing storm in VIC OR cows over there.

I mean I don't see Warriors putting a big score on the Panthers and broncos beating storm and Cows losing to Manly for us to sneak in the four, so id be happy with my first scenario
Panthers will be at ANZ for their home finals I believe.

maghus123

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This comp is so close
A win and certain things going our way we can finish in the top four

If we lose and everything goes against us we will be out of the 8

And this is the last round
Never seen it this tight before

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah, I can see your point but If we make it to Week 2 of the finals, its a better achievement "technically" than 2013 at least. But yes, that doesnt mean we have improved
I will be good with this, since next year we have a couple of new players that will hopefully see us improve again. As long as we are going forwards.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This comp is so close
A win and certain things going our way we can finish in the top four

If we lose and everything goes against us we will be out of the 8

And this is the last round
Never seen it this tight before
Interesting!!

maghus123

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surprisingly if we do make the 8

It will be the first time we make it to the finals 3 years straight in a very long time

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
If penrith didn't lose to the sharks both times they would of took the number one , weird .........

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Refs, apparently.
More so injuries, SOO and suspensions.

No Pritchard for most of the season. Several weeks without other key forwards, Tolman, Klemmer, Browne and Kasiano. Reynolds missed about 8 games (but he's shit so that's a positive to some) Mbye was out for a while, the backline has been different on almost a weekly basis. Stanley and Morris out for extended periods. Hokko out for origin.

Considering all that, we've done well so far. If we make the finals it will be a good achievement. The only other team to have had such a horror run with injury, yet will play finals is Penrith. They have also had a soft draw and have had their best two players (Soward and Moylan) for every game I think.

Souths, Manly, Storm and Roosters haven't had nearly as many injuries as us and haven't performed much better. Now Manly have lost Ballin and Buhrer, I can't see them doing much. Same but to a lesser extent if Roosters don't get Friend back in time. Cowboys, Broncos and Souths are pretty healthy, as are the Warriors.

Warriors and Broncos are just two teams that are better than us yet we're ahead of them.

Considering all of this, there really shouldn't be the amount of whinging there is on TK.

Status
Not open for further replies.