Who is/will be the GOAT of tennis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking Federer. Should never be considered a player let alone a great one from now on.
He got his ass handed to him by Raonic ffs. I seriously don't even know how Fed won 2 of those sets, must of been pure luck because Raonic was destroying Fed with his serves.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Djokovic if he manages to win a few more Grand Slams.

Always been a Nadal fan but since 2011/12 where Djokovic beat him in 3/4 Grand Slam Finals, i think he has his number and this wasn't when Nadal was injured or playing poorly either. Never really liked Federer tbh and he's never really been able to do a number on Nadal

Will never forget the Aus Open 2012, it's like both Djokovic and Nadal weren't human that day.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Djokovic if he manages to win a few more Grand Slams.

Always been a Nadal fan but since 2011/12 where Djokovic beat him in 3/4 Grand Slam Finals, i think he has his number and this wasn't when Nadal was injured or playing poorly either. Never really liked Federer tbh and he's never really been able to do a number on Nadal

Will never forget the Aus Open 2012, it's like both Djokovic and Nadal weren't human that day.
I was watching that match live at Rod Laver arena and even though I was stuck in the same seat for 6 hours, it was well worth it.

Malla

Reaction score
I was watching that match live at Rod Laver arena and even though I was stuck in the same seat for 6 hours, it was well worth it.
Same. Best tennis I've ever seen live.

I thought then we were going to see a massive few years to tennis with the big 3 being Fed, Novak and Nadal but Novak just kept getting better, Nadal succumbed to his injuries and well Feds got old.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same. Best tennis I've ever seen live.

I thought then we were going to see a massive few years to tennis with the big 3 being Fed, Novak and Nadal but Novak just kept getting better, Nadal succumbed to his injuries and well Feds got old.
Oddly enough i wouldn't put Federer in that category after 2012. Age and the fact even when he was still in his prime he couldn't fend off Nadal who consistently beat him. Djokovic v Nadal though for a short period was amazing, i'd wager if Djokovic didn't exist at that time Nadal would've likely had an additional 3 Grand Slam wins.

It would've been aye, i was dead tired that night and still couldn't keep my eyes from the TV, the smallest mistakes caused the hugest momentum shifts that night.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking Federer. Should never be considered a player let alone a great one from now on.
He got his ass handed to him by Raonic ffs. I seriously don't even know how Fed won 2 of those sets, must of been pure luck because Raonic was destroying Fed with his serves.
He is 35. Nadal and Novak wont be anywhere near as good at 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.