Not open for further replies.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
good read, especially the fan comments

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Lol wow. I know these moron has said a lot of sh1t before but bloody hell! Can someone smack him upside the head with a 2x4.

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
**** Paul ****.......yesterday's Ryan Tandy headline and now this......shows real class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its insensitive but its stupid to call that racist. People should just ignore kent, he makes more money when people fuss over his dribbling

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
You know the saying.. "Talk shit, get hit"

Now we play the waiting game :rolleyes:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope he gets bashed by a Samoan and a Fijian.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just more dribble to get people talking and more importantly clicking $$

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It isn't racist......... it is stupid though.
The guy is a moron, so as if anyone expects any better from him, or listens to his thoughts anyway.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's one thing to read his articles, but to now be forced to see his face in front of a camera more than once a week is crossing the line...

moeybulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's not that it's racist it's the fact that he singled out this game out of all the games this week. He's basically saying we're nobody's in the Nrl when in fact 37% of the NRL players are of Polynesian Heritage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mr P **** loves to fish, just like mundine. Its how theh make there money.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was just voicing the unnecessary nature of a stand alone weekend for these rep fixtures which no one cares about. We take a break from nrl for this and then origin is on a Wednesday night?

I wonder how many people that are slandering him will actually watch the game he is talking about. I doubt even half will.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not that it's racist it's the fact that he singled out this game out of all the games this week. He's basically saying we're nobody's in the Nrl when in fact 37% of the NRL players are of Polynesian Heritage.
I can't really disagree........ in fact, does anyone buy his line anyway? ....... I look forward to that game. Aus v NZ, the NZ team is not as good as it could be, all good players, but at that level, it's pretty one sided. City v Country? as much as they try to pretend it is relevant to Origin, does anyone believe that?

So, did he just manage to bag the one game with any actual relevance? I think he did.... and, he doesn't deserve us talking about his comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.