Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Who should be Captain in 2023

• Total voters

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bombshell announcement about Jacko retiring. But it brings about the question, who will captain us next year? Don’t really see any clear cut candidates. I’d say JAC but he’s a winger
I'd say Fox needs to be VC

I think Burto is a candidate, even though he is young.
Might be bit early for him, but I do see him as a future captain.

I'm not into co captins

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will need a few hours to cut and paste just some of the Burton bashing you have offered up. It’s almost as passionate and dedicated as you “LOVE” for Jakey..

P..S rumour has it that the JJ’s were spotted inspecting multiple one bed flats in the Bankstown area this week. Things are really hotting up with Belmore's favourite son and his number 1 fan, Avo..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I will need a few hours to cut and paste just some of the Burton bashing you have offered up. It’s almost as passionate and dedicated as you “LOVE” for Jakey..

P..S rumour has it that the JJ’s were spotted inspecting multiple one bed flats in the Bankstown area this week. Things are really hotting up with Belmore's favourite son and his number 1 fan, Avo..
Huh

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Burton’s a fraud. Give the captaincy to a classy player like King imo.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In my opinion based on the roosters game this year (when Jackson was out) it will probably be Thompson and JAC co-captains.