Who is our new coach?

Who should be our coach if Barrett is sacked?

• Total voters

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dosent matter who is coaching within 2 or so years this forum will be death riding asking for a new coach, People on here have always thought they know better when the majority are just niff nuffs, Same shit went on when folkes was coaching then kevin moore Hasler and Pay, Now its barretts turn.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mick Potter?
Otherwise bite the bullet with Flanno Snr and Gus to set the terms and conditions re: his son and address the peptide issue with public assurance.

There's not much else fg suitability if Barrett to be stood down. Keep Baz on as recruitment guru and assistant.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need a couch who can implement proper attacking structures and have us scoring points we have a very good side next year with the likes of Mahoney and kikau coming in. I gave Barret the benefit of the doubt last year due to the poor lineup but there’s honesty no excuses this year.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
While it's looking more and more like Barrett's not our guy long-term, Round 5 is too early to talking about axing a coach who has a brand new roster - especially given there isn't a great stand out to replace him.

Let's talk about this in Round 20+ when we have a real sample size.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Been watching sharks 2018 highlights and i feel like flanagan might be the best option. I see in the tries they scored that it involved a lot of inside balls from wade graham and luke lewis to either moylan or volmes which could work for us with burton and dufty. Either John Morris or Shane Flanagan would be my pick.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dosent matter who is coaching within 2 or so years this forum will be death riding asking for a new coach, People on here have always thought they know better when the majority are just niff nuffs, Same shit went on when folkes was coaching then kevin moore Hasler and Pay, Now its barretts turn.
to many will be death riding any coach if we lose the first 2 games.