Who is our biggest threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All year it has seemed as though the Dragons were the team to beat. Now that they seem to be miraculously choking, Which team is our biggest threat to claiming the premiership this year?

sn33ky23q

Ahmad
Reaction score
i really beleive parra are our biggest threat
also manly could becoms a danger team
noone else really worries me

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I think Parra and Manly. Although I believe Parra's streak is going to end with the intensity of finals football.

I'm more worried about Manly tbh, that team can do crazy things on their day, especially when Brett Stuart is there.

I still think we are the best team in the finals though, we can beat any of the teams in the top 8 easily if we turn up with the right mentality.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
All year it has seemed as though the Dragons were the team to beat. Now that they seem to be miraculously choking, Which team is our biggest threat to claiming the premiership this year?
woot woot, so we are now the team to beat?:p

at least you are thinking positive finally

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to say Manly. I would ahve said Parra but they have had such a big winning streak ad with their inexperienced halves, I'm not sure they can go all the way.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Eels and Manly to a lesser extent

Eels are riding the train atm but it'll come to a halt shortly..

Manly are firming ahead now with their favourite son back into the fold.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
woot woot, so we are now the team to beat?:p
I dont remember saying that? Dont even get me started on how much work we have to do..

I am asking, which team poses the biggest threat if we manage to get our **** together.

Which is more an evaluation of the other teams (potentially) in the eight then our own form hth

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Any team in the 8 is a danger.

A lapse in concentration, a poor game... one loss and you are out of the finals (practically).

Any team in the 8 can beat the other.

The Bulldogs BIGGEST asset is that no team has seen a 100% committed performance from them, where every player clicks. I'dd say 70% is the best we've played (if that).

God help who faces us if we ever click 100% as a team for 80 minutes. We have the strike power, and if all goes well and we use it, I'd say there isn't a team we can't beat.

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
IMO Eels are not really the Doggies worst threat because they will eventually choke in the finals, Aswell as the Dragons did. TBH, Titans are starting to look like danger, but i also think the Dogs will be able to take them on. So really there isn't any threat team to the Bulldogs IMO

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I dont remember saying that? Dont even get me started on how much work we have to do..

I am asking, which team posts the biggest threat if we manage to get our **** together.

Which is more an evaluation of the other teams (potentially) in the eight then our own form hth
well parramatta are playing well, but i think we can beat everyone even if we play like we have the last few weeks

i want parramatta in week 1 so we can take out the trash personally

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ourselves

u guys said it urself we haven't put in a 100% performance

if we can get up to 75% i know we can beat the teams out there

But if we go out there playing dropsies we will bundle ourselves out no matter who we play

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
call me crazy i gota feeling it may be a dogs broncos grand final.....feel free to call me a lunatic....lol

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Manly/storm they can turn it on come september and they have the experiance on their side

F

fredie

u keep writing the TITANS off at your own peril. they did beat you already

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
manly or broncos i just think broncos always play their best footy in the finals.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant write any of these teams off
Manly - Very experienced
Eels - Need to see them play against a fired up Dragons to decide
Broncos - Too many top players in their squad
Storm - As above
Dragons - Wont write them off yet

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
wow .. you guys are writing off the dragons way too easily ..

I still think Dragons are favourite to win the comp.

This is going to be the best final series ever!!

Bulldogs
Dragons
Storm
Titans
Sea Eagles
Broncos
Eels

All 7 of these teams can potentially win the comp ... I think the only dud team will be the Knights who are lucky to make it as the Tigers are going to fall just short.

Order of danger to us?

Dragons
Eels
Sea Eagles
Storm
Broncos
Titans

A Bulldogs Vs Dragons GF would be fitting for 2009 .. but neither team might be there in a few weeks.

Strapping myself in a for an awesome few weeks of footy!

Off to farewell Haz first :D

Status
Not open for further replies.