Who is leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Given the scenes at Belmore on Sunday.
The celebration of Reynolds time at Canterbury.
Nothing for Kasiano, who has agreed to leave to help rebuild the roster.

Who else will finish at end of the season?

Lichaa
Stanley

Anyone have the inside word?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing for Kasiano, who has agreed to leave to help rebuild the roster.
Imo Kasiano leaving has nothing to do with helping the club. It's for his own sake as his career is quickly going down the toilet.

As to who is leaving I have no inside info but I think for a real rebuild we need to lose the Morris bros, Lichaa, either Graham or Tolman, Eastwood and the others already going.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was always a massive graham fan but he is obsolete with our structure and playing style. And his coin doesn't warrant his position anymore.

No inside info but you would need to move graham, Eastwood, lichaa, Morrisx2, Tolman (that's almost 2.5 million as a conservative figure). That's on top of Reynolds & kas going.

Best way up for me is to tear everything down first. I know the club won't do it (especially with these back ended deals). But then we need to pick up a top of the line fullback, a decent 5/8, a proper lock (with decent speed and an offload). Pick up or promote a few young hard running props. Hopefully you would think you can cover the hooking position with the signings we have made over the past 2-3 seasons. And have a decent young hard hitting back rower on the bench.

Saddest thing for me was seeing holland retained long term (ok can't bag him after he got us across the line last week). It indicates he is line to be a full time first grader. I think he will be found out, especially with some of these giant wingers in the game these days.

One thing for sure is Hasler hasn't shown me yet he knows how to rebuild a team and he was lucky at manly with a few once in a generation players coming through almost at the same time. And he has tried to do the same here but failed with his lack of vision and decent recruitment.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Kasiano
Eastwood

Graham

Resign the Morris twins for one more yr if they want for 2019.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Des and Dib

2. If Des and Dib dont leave, than the fans and sponsors will.

Until these two shitheads go, we are going nowhere with whatever roster you have

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Reynolds and Kas.... and MAYBE Lichaa.

Nobody else.

Graham, Eastwood, Tolman all commited to the club. Beastwood resigned this year.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im gonna stick with my prediction from earlier in the year and say Graham will leave either due to an injury or going back to England.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree with all of the above. Been a huge fan of Graham, but his injury seems pretty serious and hard to get over, he may have to call it a day at the end of the year. On the injury front, I reckon Frawley may be in strife due to past concussion, I thought he looked concussed again against Newcastle. I hope I am wrong and for him to have a long and successful career. In a nutshell, it is crystal clear that change is needed and inevitable. Our attack is embarrassing.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only heard this at the ground but nothing definitive...Word is that Lichaa, Garvey are not being re-signed and Stanley still remains unsigned. Talk on Graham is that as our season is pretty much shot he may not play again this year in an effort to have him right for 2018....... On another note...Did anyone hear the crowd boo our side when the ground announcer asked " Bulldogs fans...let's hear it for your team"? Happened after the Novacastrians got in front and we were kicking off yet again......

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only heard this at the ground but nothing definitive...Word is that Lichaa, Garvey are not being re-signed and Stanley still remains unsigned. Talk on Graham is that as our season is pretty much shot he may not play again this year in an effort to have him right for 2018....... On another note...Did anyone hear the crowd boo our side when the ground announcer asked " Bulldogs fans...let's hear it for your team"? Happened after the Novacastrians got in front and we were kicking off yet again......
In another thread some fans where saying exactly that. There was booing. Who could blame them?

Status
Not open for further replies.