Who is Filinga Filiga ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baSSman

Waterboy
Reaction score
nah hes great, i always watch him in PL hes always a stand out and is good under the high ball. i thought hed make 1st grade before phelps.

but yeah been waiting for him to have a go all year.

Mandage

Waterboy
Reaction score
actually filinga was starting in premier league right from d start of d season b4 ne injuries occurred but neways

Spiros Yeeros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He can play. I'm happy he will be getting a start and I wish him all the best.

His communication in defence with his centres is vital so we'll see what happens.

Wests Tigers (Hodgo & Benji) run sideways out wide, dummying inside as they go so it could be pretty tricky for him if he takes the wrong defensive options. I'd be teaming him up with Lolesi inside him that way Jamal can adapt to what Filinga does if he gets a bit lost in defence.

The big question is will he be opposing Pat Richards (trouble!!) or Daniel Fitzhenry ?

Should be a good game.

Go the Dogs !

Last edited by a moderator:

dog mad

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FINALLY!!!!! Ive been waiting for him to make his debut! 'The Finger' as he known to the boys is a classy centre! Wouldve made his debut last year but due to the amount of depth we had within the club had to wait! I hope he goes good this week!
Him and Paoa are the centres for PL! Been overshadowed by Paoa lately but neverhteless he is a good player! A good head on his shoulders and hopefully will do us good and show the club he is worthy of satying cos word is dogs arent gonna re-sign him!
GO THA DOGS!
reni for PM

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Karl McNichol is a tank!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
dog mad said:
Sure is Mitchy Boy!!
Fire Up Mitchy!!!
dnt worry my bubbly friend there will be fireworks soon ;)

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
he's got a great name........i can just see the boys on the continous call team making some song about him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.