Who is Brutus the Bulldog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What? I'm in bed with a chest infection and I'm bored lol

I need entertainment and the storm/gaiders game is boring so far lol
Not good mate. Change in weather must be playing havoc. We have had cold nights and warm to mild days. Even looking at some beach time once the wind drops.

Actually have a few friends around at the moment and have been telling them about you. All good of course.

Am not even watching the game, just like last night I have no real interest in what happens or who is in the GF. That is sad because no matter what we would always have a GF day regardless of the participants.

Spent the day helping hubby out the back as we poured the concrete footings and piers of our new extension. Have watched the Aussie rules though and will be watching that GF next week. Go the Swannies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not good mate. Change in weather must be playing havoc. We have had cold nights and warm to mild days. Even looking at some beach time once the wind drops.

Actually have a few friends around at the moment and have been telling them about you. All good of course.

Am not even watching the game, just like last night I have no real interest in what happens or who is in the GF. That is sad because no matter what we would always have a GF day regardless of the participants.

Spent the day helping hubby out the back as we poured the concrete footings and piers of our new extension. Have watched the Aussie rules though and will be watching that GF next week. Go the Swannies.
All good things ha? You liar! Lol

PS is it an all Sydney final?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok, was starting to get suspicions on whether a person called ross would be lebanese.
Lol sorry champ.

Maybe if you call the club or something? I'm sure they would be happy with a phone call that's not calling for Des' head lol

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol sorry champ.

Maybe if you call the club or something? I'm sure they would be happy with a phone call that's not calling for Des' head lol
Will give the Belmore Sportsground Administraion office a visit on monday, however I was on a train today and noticed that it looked very empty, the players are on vacation, but there were no signs of anything going on in the administraion apart from the fact that there were approx 5 cars? Is it becuase it was a weekend? or does everyone just slack of in the off season.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Will give the Belmore Sportsground Administraion office a visit on monday, however I was on a train today and noticed that it looked very empty, the players are on vacation, but there were no signs of anything going on in the administraion apart from the fact that there were approx 5 cars? Is it becuase it was a weekend? or does everyone just slack of in the off season.
Probably just low level office staff would be my guess.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know who Brutus Beefcake was/is.....:tonguewink:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They did enough of that during the season,lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are following the wrong Bulldogs my dear lol
I follow Carlton in the AFL , can't help myself as they are the mighty blues, but would love to see the Swans win next week so at least my sister in law is happy. She is another Bulldogs tragic and along with her oldest daughter she goes to all Dogs games and some Swans ones. She has tickets to the NRL Grand final but I would imagine if it was possible she would have preferred the AFL.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I follow Carlton in the AFL , can't help myself as they are the mighty blues, but would love to see the Swans win next week so at least my sister in law is happy. She is another Bulldogs tragic and along with her oldest daughter she goes to all Dogs games and some Swans ones. She has tickets to the NRL Grand final but I would imagine if it was possible she would have preferred the AFL.
Yeah, I'll be cheering the Swanies for my mum, she loves Sydney.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll be cheering the Swanies for my mum, she loves Sydney.
The AFL game should be a cracker. Sydney were pretty clinical in their disposal of Geelong last night. Golly, the body contact is fierce and those guys are just so fit. End to end stuff and never say die attitude. :(:(We used to be like that. I am hopeful that we will once again be.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, Brutus Beefcake was a wrestler from the 80's and look like our mascot.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you are going to fuck around, go somewhere else.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brutus is Li Li Chin and shes shit scared of Mitchell Pearce

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Be serious guys ... he's asking a serious question and deserves a serious answer.

Currently:
BRUTUS - (On Sunday games) it's William Hopoate.
BRUTUS - every other game is Darryl Brohman.

BELLA - Raelene Castle (which is why you never see her watching the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.