Who has the best kebabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nightshadow

Brothers Kebabs at Sydney University. They make awesome kebabs and also have a store in banksia.
Have to try them out, heard of them a lot.

I already got my kebab and almost swallowed it whole.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best Kebabs are at Panthers Pizza and kebab on High Street Penrifff. A bit far for you to go maybe though. I used to drive from Blacktown to Penriff just to get one. You can add all sorts of **** on them. Whatever goes on a Pizza, you can get on your kebab. they also have awesome Pizzas. They have a Pizza where they have kebab meat on it called Panthers special. Its the best Pizza Ive ever had.

I had a thread like this a few years ago.

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=11661
omggggggg.......YEAH! they are really good....going to the Embassy, they are always open before hand LOL
except the sleazes hang around there hahah- the first sign of female or boob they kinda go crazy :(

tbh best kebab i ahve had was this turkish place in the city...wouldnt have a clue where, but omg...i creamed-there was no need for extra garlic sauce then ;)

but who cares about kebab? GRANVILLE CHICKEN GOES OFF! its like a party in my mouth that travels to my pants!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brothers Kebabs at Sydney University. They make awesome kebabs and also have a store in banksia.
you have a kebab shop at your uni? :(

all we have is a few sandwiches, sweet chilli wrap and vege burgers lol

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
Yesssss!!! Brothers Kebabs rock!:p
Brothers Kebabs @ Princess Hwy Banksia!

M

Mr Miyagi

Hahahaha my local... they make top burgers, yerros... err.... i find them too oily
True a little oily but very tasty
There chips are yummy but are seriously a heart atack waiting to happen if you eat it too much

sunny

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i've been to panthers in penrith, they make a nice pide

smokey joe's in dulwich hill are great

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Victoria Yeeros

they maybe oily MrC, but the great tasting garlic sauce makes me forget about that fact

best garlic sauce in sydney

D

DJ ALMO

Josh @ Greenacre :p, Wiley park awesome and at brighton there nice

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Victoria Yeeros!!! Last time i had, yum!!!

Maza

Reaction score
[Mz_UtAi];769996 said:
Yesssss!!! Brothers Kebabs rock!:p
Brothers Kebabs @ Princess Hwy Banksia!
man Im from around them areas and whenever I tell someone I've neva had from Brothers they don't believe me! lol I always pass it but never been in :o

Nagis at arncliffe Station lmao
as if u mention nagis wen i read it at 11.30 and its CLOSED :(

ROFLLLLLLLLLL

Get the san francisco roll Hma LOL
yummm san fransisco *licks lips* I had one last week I think im due for another oneee :whacky: :slick:

Maza

Reaction score
Josh @ Greenacre :p, Wiley park awesome and at brighton there nice
where in Wiley park? After Dogs games theres ALWAYS big groups of guys at kebab shops near the station.... When driving home u see all the customers inside the shops wearing Doggies jerseys lol :love:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You want a tasty kebab?

I got one right here for you... :whacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.