Who has facebook ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who here has facebook?

Ive been using it for a whilr and im really thinking about deleting my account.the amount of cancer/sickness pages and stories is just going overboard. All you see is people liking these pages and sharing these bad stories.

Who else has had facebook and deleted their account?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have it, but only to keep in touch with a few mates who moved out of Sydney.

But I rarely use it.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I got rid of it about 3 months ago and haven't missed the mind numbing droll once. Get on board

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just block/report/spam those stuff and get rid of it from your newsfeed. And deleted those randoms friends or retarded friends you never say hi too.

facebook is convenient for me for events organizing events, perving on chicks and what not, so I've never get rid of it.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonee..you sound like someone i'd report as a spammer straight away lmao

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
16 year olds use Facebook... so do I.

But I use it for different reasons, you know, other than spamming my friends with the latest photo of me in the mirror of a bathroom while making my mouth look like a Monkey's arse.

I use it to point and laugh at all the people that believe all the rubbish stories they put up..

"If you share this photo of this horrifically beaten child facebook will donate $1 for each share" ... no they won't. Facebook won't donate any money. In fact that horrifically beaten child was actually an actor dressed up in makeup for a movie made 20 years ago.

"Fruit of the sour sop cures cancer".. no it doesn't, you're an idiot.

"Forcing yourself to cough can stop your heart attack and resuscitate yourself"... I don't know what's sadder, that people post this or that it has $1 million likes and $100,000 people saying "Wow, I'm going to try this when I have a heart attack"... Idiots.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
16 year olds use Facebook... so do I.

But I use it for different reasons, you know, other than spamming my friends with the latest photo of me in the mirror of a bathroom while making my mouth look like a Monkey's arse.

I use it to point and laugh at all the people that believe all the rubbish stories they put up..

"If you share this photo of this horrifically beaten child facebook will donate $1 for each share" ... no they won't. Facebook won't donate any money. In fact that horrifically beaten child was actually an actor dressed up in makeup for a movie made 20 years ago.

"Fruit of the sour sop cures cancer".. no it doesn't, you're an idiot.

"Forcing yourself to cough can stop your heart attack and resuscitate yourself"... I don't know what's sadder, that people post this or that it has $1 million likes and $100,000 people saying "Wow, I'm going to try this when I have a heart attack"... Idiots.
K E likes this

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And the liking phase

"if i get 1,000,000 likes my dad will buy me a cat"

That was annoying.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And the liking phase

"if i get 1,000,000 likes my dad will buy me a cat"

That was annoying.
It just makes me wish they'd introduce a "dislike" button that removes a like for each person who clicks it"

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I despise facebook and the shitty games it uses harass people. I started hating it when someone came up with that wolves V vampires game. The current annoying game that takes up 90% of the daily newsfeed is candy crush which i have blocked 1000+ times. I use facebook to check that friends are still alive and not much else.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've never had it. The way I see it, if I want to catch up with someone, ill call them and we'll get together. As for people from my past finding me, there's a reason they're in my past.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Just block/report/spam those stuff and get rid of it from your newsfeed. And deleted those randoms friends or retarded friends you never say hi too.

facebook is convenient for me for events organizing events, perving on chicks and what not, so I've never get rid of it.
This sums up why most males still use it haha

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I've never had it. The way I see it, if I want to catch up with someone, ill call them and we'll get together. As for people from my past finding me, there's a reason they're in my past.
That's deep

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Slick’s Facebook blacklist:

Anyone who plays FarmVille and regularly sends requests
Ugly chicks who constantly post revealing photos (no offense to them, but nobody wants to see that)
Anyone who plays FarmVille and sends requests
Prude people
Anyone who plays FarmVille and has ever sent me a request
People that like screamo
Anyone who plays FarmVille
Attention whores

tl;dr don’t be an attention whore or play FarmVille.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Had it a year or so ago, deleted it when i started year 12. never regretted it and will never get it back. changed my number as well, so its f*cking hilarious when people call up my mrs crying about why i dont speak to them anymore.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, all the people I need to talk to are on the kennel

Status
Not open for further replies.