Kennel Participant
Reaction score
that girl's my sister's friend..what an achievement to be plastered everywhere

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doggee71 said:
very profound...and so true....
that comes from the heart...the heart of a true Doggie..
...i take a step back and bow.....
*salutes*

lol.thanks....i may not know about the games rules ans structure..but i sure as hell can still have a strong as passion as others who may be able to construct an entire team based upon statistics and form.

it takes a fellow true doggies supporter to refrain from almost bordering heckling their own club. :grinning:

thanks doggie71...but i know most people here were thinking exactly what i said...

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
[ASOWINI] said:
Its abit edited :p

lol thanks soooooo much kimmy, i have been looking everywhere for it lol.........and the edited part looks good :p

T

TdoggBulldog

yeh i was watching it with a bunch of broncos supporters... all dressed up in my doggies gear... and managed to not cry until the 78th minute... then i just broke down crying and they actually felt insanely sorry for me (them being all over 40 years old)

but im getting spoilt rotten because of how sad it made me.. and... since i sort of got make up all over my doggies jersey and scarf from me bawling my eyes out.. i got brought a new jersey ( 2006 season kids jersey only $90 from rebel sports ohh yeh) and a new scarf.

still insanely sad though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.