Who drops out for Thompson?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I know alot of people will instantly say Stimson, Waddel lol but realistically who drops out for Thompson?

I'm thinking Morrin.
Sad for him but he needs more minutes in his legs and I'll be happy to finally have a frf back on the bench. Just maybe it might help us with getting rolled in the middle.

I'm thinking Potter shapes our bench like this

14 ZDC
15 Thompson
16 RFM
17 Stimson

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know alot of people will instantly say Stimson, Waddel lol but realistically who drops out for Thompson?

I'm thinking Morrin.
Sad for him but he needs more minutes in his legs and I'll be happy to finally have a frf back on the bench. Just maybe it might help us with getting rolled in the middle.

14 ZDC
15 Thompson
16 RFM
17 Stimson
What about Morrin instead of Stinkson?

Malla

Reaction score

I'm thinking Morrin.

14 ZDC
15 Thompson
16 RFM
17 Stimson
Stimson

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm thinking Morrin.

14 ZDC
15 Thompson
16 RFM
17 Stimson
Logical answer considering Stimson's last two games have been pretty good and Morrin could do with some game time in reggies.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm thinking Morrin.

14 ZDC
15 Thompson
16 RFM
17 Stimson
14. BBO
15. Thompson
16. RFM
17. Doorey/Morrin

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to him… Pub Crawler Stimpson didn’t miss a beat last night!

But it would have to be either Morrin or Pub Crawler that would drop off the bench for Thommo

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I'm thinking Morrin.

14 ZDC
15 Thompson
16 RFM
17 Stimson
100% Stimpson
Morrin stays but needs more minutes

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably Morrin but I’ve enjoyed the energy he gives us off the bench through the middle. In saying that though we are getting to the point in the season where you don’t really need to persevere with blokes that aren’t going to be resigned.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sure Morrin is green but he brings more energy than Stimpson
Cuz, Stimson's energy levels yesterday was off the charts! Morrin has been getting steam rolled the last couple of games which is weird because he was so tough in the first few... Im happy to have a big bench for a change... espescially against a big team like the Titans who we NEED to beat.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Homer Stinkson but he probably had his best game in a doggies jersey last week. I still want Stimson and Waddell out of the team completely but it just never happens.