Who do you want to win the GF?

Who do you want to win the GF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not the Broncos. Those pricks are afforded too many concessions. Regular Friday night games. Magic round is an away game that they get to play at home. They never take a home game to a non-metro area for the betterment of the game, and forward passes don't apply to them.
Massive catchment to secure the best juniors that they treat as disposable commodities.
Penrith have worked to be the juggernaut they have become.
I sat next to a Penrith supporter when we played the raiders at magic round, and he was cheering for us.
I'll return it this weekend
This. Plus I hate the Panthers but loathe the broncos, so let’s go mountain men!

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Possible little dig at us tonight on 9 news by Billy Walters. Billy Walters was interviewed about playing under his Dad Kevin Walters.
They touched on him being Kev at work and Dad at home. Billy says a few times he’s slipped up and called him Dad around the boys, and they are quick to pick him up on it.
He was asked if there was a fine involved as punishment? Billy makes a comment along the lines of ‘No fines and I don’t have to wrestle all the boys or anything like that’.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Possible little dig at us tonight on 9 news by Billy Walters. Billy Walters was interviewed about playing under his Dad Kevin Walters.
They touched on him being Kev at work and Dad at home. Billy says a few times he’s slipped up and called him Dad around the boys, and they are quick to pick him up on it.
He was asked if there was a fine involved as punishment? Billy makes a comment along the lines of ‘No fines and I don’t have to wrestle all the boys or anything like that’.
Sounds like a real prick.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He actually said something similar years ago.

Way before wrestle gate.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just heard a report that Cleary's chin is up for assault charges.
Some people have come forward advising his chin has caused physical and mental harm to them in the past.
The Nrlol integrity unit is treating these allegations as very serious and may consider stripping the panthers previous premierships if found guilty....

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he forget the wrestle his old team mate forgot to do that cost him a GF [emoji14]

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I genuinely hope no one has a Benny Hunt moment. That poor **** is scared for life

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sydney people are so nice.

Been elbowed out of the way, a few times because I am not an olympian walker.

Beggars are on every street corner.

One 'homeless' person was in a motorised scooter, worth about $3000. I wondered how she charged it each night. lol

Coffee & eatout food is cheaper than the GC.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sydneysiders are the salt of the Earth. If you are down on your luck in Sydney, you will have no trouble finding someone to buy you a drink or a meal. They will even find you a bed for the night. This has never happened to me personally, but it did happen to my sister.:laughing:

Wahesh

Reaction score

Been elbowed out of the way, a few times because I am not an olympian walker.

Beggars are on every street corner.

One 'homeless' person was in a motorised scooter, worth about $3000. I wondered how she charged it each night. lol

Coffee & eatout food is cheaper than the GC.
...and I suppose you pretentious cane-toads are all angels yeah?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
...and I suppose you pretentious cane-toads are all angels yeah?
Never said we were.

There is no need to elbow or push people out of the way.

Haven't been to Surfers in years but wondering if there are professional beggars there as well.

Yes some beggars is real, heaps I saw weren't IMO.

Most retail staff are 2nd to none.