Who do we swap for Hunt?

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m not sold that Hunt wants to come to the Dogs but its worth pointing out that we have at least 10 players contracted for next year that other clubs would take in a heartbeat. No one is going to want a bottom of the table clubs rejects. A reasonable offer would be if we offered The Fox and Xerri for Hunt but the players need to agree to it so that seems unlikely.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt will go back to qld titans at a guess
Good guess. It’s only been in the news for the last week that the titans were ready to table him a $900k / year offer and he was keen to return to QLD

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Serious question. Have the bulldogs ever swapped players?? I think it is only a kennel dream

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jono Wright for Inu 2012
Perrett also same season I think

Lane for RFM
Lane for RFM- spot on. Thankyou
Dont remember the jono wright circumstances
Sam Perrett. He was supposedly past his prime and we had to take him so we could get younger brother Lloyd (who was the next big thing). Another bulldogs fuck up

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Since half this place doesn’t rate burton as a half I guess they’d be happy to swap him for hunt?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since half this place doesn’t rate burton as a half I guess they’d be happy to swap him for hunt?
Nah. Burton will be our 5/8 if we get Benny Chunt for 7. OP to learn from him and replace him in 2-3 years

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All of the above.. someone has to go for us to benefit, and I don’t mind whom. Especially if that means getting a genuine 7, already hunt improves the attack and game plan. Need someone to take control and lead the team around. We lack that big time!!