Who comes in for JAC next week?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okunbor is a big no no, burns and alamoti is slow but defensively would workout, wouldn’t mind if Casey got a shout has some pace, Skelton has defensive issues from what I’ve heard so that rules him out for now. With a geniune coach like Ciraldo I’ll back whoever he goes with probably Casey though. For me I would put perham on the wing and Burns at the back but likely that won’t be the case to much re shuffling.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know he has being playing exclusively on the wing, right?
Im getting mixed up with last season, ohh right okay then, if hes been defensively solid in nsw cup, id give skelton a go

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im getting mixed up with last season, ohh right okay then, if hes been defensively solid in nsw cup, id give skelton a go
He can cover wing, centre and 2nd row if needed.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Burns will be one winger its a given.
Play KO 14, can cover the halves. If Mahoney goes down Flannagan to dummy halve, KO to half.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im guessing Casey?
People say he is shit and inconsistent but the cup games ive watched he seems to be doing just fine in attack and defense. I think he hasnt reached his potential. Yes he had a shocking debut but bounced back for his 2nd game in first grade.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dunster was pretty fucking average for Parra. We could potentially play anyone we wanted on left wing so long as Alamoti is told "you have eyes for Penisini only".

All depends how safe Ciraldo wants to be I guess.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play KO 14, can cover the halves. If Mahoney goes down Flannagan to dummy halve, KO to half.
burns is fukin as slow as a snail....no way would i put Burns on the wing

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
play KO as 14? what a waste of a sub....he either replaces Flanno or not in the team

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's missed more tackles, that's for sure. Good old turnstile Mahoney... love his work, baby!
more try involvements and more 40/20s than you which is what you should be doing

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
more try involvements and more 40/20s than you which is what you should be doing
When you say 40/20 are you talking about Reed's kicking game? Or his tackle to missed tackle ratio? Stop deflecting. His try involvementrs have been few and far between and his defence is not up to NRL standard.