Opinion Who Are Your Top Bulldogs Players with 100 Games Experience or Less to keep in the team Long-Term?

Who are your 1-2-3 Top Young Bulldogs Players with Less Then 100 NRL Games Experience?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NOTE:
Because I couldn’t add all Players to the Poll, There is no
-Danny Fualalo
-Marcelo Montoya
-Christian Crichton
-Chris Smith
-Fa’amanu Brown
-Ofahiki Ogden
-John Olive (2018)
-Renouf To’omaga (2018)
-Francis Tualau (2018)
Also: These Players Have Played either During 2018-2019 Seasons(2019 Round 8, Current round won’t be updated unless a new player debutants for the club, Or it’s updated if Ive checked the comments for any players mentioned during the time period to allow for a bit of history and a big more variety. I’ve also put 2018 next to the ones who played then but not in 2019 yet.The rest either have played in 2019 or both.

Alright,

We Know we have a lot of young players and I know we won’t be able to keep them all so what’s your thoughts on who would be the 1-2-3 Young Bulldogs players to keep long-term in first grade. Ok, I thought this may be important for the future planning of the Dogs Team as we probably won’t be able to recruit all the good players we need such as centres, wingers etc. This means we will have to use some of the players we have now to make them experienced players and help them improve. So I’ve picked 3 players for example but yours can be more or less. I think we the following 3 keep in the team in the near future.
Which are,
1. Remis Smith (as of round 8 2019 15 Tries in 20 Games and getting better)
2. Rhyse Martin (good goal-kicker and getting better)
3. Jack Cogger (Recently kicked a 40/20 which is a first since 2016 and has a good kicking game. I would put him higher as their all equally as good but I feel the other two beat him in my opinion}
Options on voicing your opinion here,
You Can,
Comment your 1-2-3 Players to keep in The NRL Team
Or
Use The Poll to pick your 1-2-3 Players To keep in the NRL Team

Feel Free to leave a reason why you choose the players you chose.

Please Also Respect other people’s opinions or feel free to voice your opinion on others opinions about this topic in the comments.

If I have forgotten any players please don’t hesitate to comment them and I will check and add them to The list either in the poll or on the very top
Thanks,
Enjoy!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meaney
Cogger
Smith
CHN
Ogden

and because they are all great young talent and have a big future!! 3 of the above a 3rd equal, can’t not lol.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Remis Smith is a must keep as he’s a great try scorer he scores 7 in 2018 he scored 2 on debut in 2016 and has 6 this year he has 15 tries in 20 games he is our new high flying long term winger

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Smith
7. Cogger
10. Napa
12. CHN
13. Jackson (eventually replaced by Arrow at lock I hope)

15. Ogden
16. To'Omaga

Are the only ones I really care for ATM. Hoppa been good but we need better centres going forward.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Smith
7. Cogger
10. Napa
12. CHN
13. Jackson (eventually replaced by Arrow at lock I hope)

15. Ogden
16. To'Omaga

Are the only ones I really care for ATM. Hoppa been good but we need better centres going forward.
Less than 100 games bro...

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney
Cogger
Martin
R.Smith
CHN
Ogden

All the above will kick on to be good enough for first grade or are already.

Okunbur is a maybe as he is so young and raw.

The rest are a no, shouldn't even be playing now in all honesty.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope this gets a lot of votes so we can get a basic idea of who would we prefer to keep long time despite the desperate recruiting that has to be done sooner or later

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like nick Meaney he’s getting votes and he is good under the high ball and his starting to get involved in the attempt as we’ve seen he can at the knights and Remis Smith no surprise to see him getting votes as he’s a monster of a try scorer long term if he is the preferred side which is not but the non preferred side has 8 and the other 4 non preferred has 6 to remis 2 to CHN preferred has 2 to Okunbor 1 to holland and Jackson which is ironic as it’s double so the right side should become the preferred as it would have maybe Remis Smith the top try scorer at the end of the year with the form he’s in and the more ball he could get to make it better.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jayden = 0 Lol , not surprising :tearsofjoy:

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nick Meaney surprising he’s getting votes as he can be a help under the high ball
And in attack

Status
Not open for further replies.