Who are these supporters??

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I think you are confusing two seperate issues. Mulitalo is on my top 3 most hated players list but I would never threaten a family member or him through DM because that is some weak shit. You are saying that it is his fault for that..and I’m saying you are wrong. He doesn’t really need to modify his behaviour at all unless he wants to be liked. He is a rep winger so he is doing well. His behaviour doesn’t deserve trolls talking about killing and raping family members, along with the usual racist shit. That is the reality and just because a player is cocky or aggressive or plays with a bit of dirt that is not okay.
He’s a bitch bro clearly has agenda against the dogs. You don’t think other supported call him every name under the sun. He shouldn’t read comments if he gets triggered easy

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s a bitch bro clearly has agenda against the dogs. You don’t think other supported call him every name under the sun. He shouldn’t read comments if he gets triggered easy
I know he’s a bitch but if you think DMing a player and threatening their mum is all fair we got different codes bro

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuk this cûnt anyway.
Carries on like a heel, but doesn’t want the smoke that comes with it?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Threats are never OK, especially when you're threatening someone's family. Dog's supporters get passionate. That's what makes us great (and pricks much of the time), but threats are never OK.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I know he’s a bitch but if you think DMing a player and threatening their mum is all fair we got different codes bro
I never said that but that shit will always happen. There are a lot of fkwits out there and it could have been a 12 year old kid for all we know.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All forms of trolling come with the territory if you’re in the spotlight and anyone who cops comments need to develope a thick skin and learn to brush it off.

Coming out to the media is the wrong way to approach it tbh as all you’re doing is going to get more attention and trolling because you have shown a reaction.

If as a person in the spotlight you feel legitimately threatened than speak to the police.

Remember that roosters drop kick who made comments and released content, that’s how you deal with it.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think you are confusing two seperate issues. Mulitalo is on my top 3 most hated players list but I would never threaten a family member or him through DM because that is some weak shit. You are saying that it is his fault for that..and I’m saying you are wrong. He doesn’t really need to modify his behaviour at all unless he wants to be liked. He is a rep winger so he is doing well. His behaviour doesn’t deserve trolls talking about killing and raping family members, along with the usual racist shit. That is the reality and just because a player is cocky or aggressive or plays with a bit of dirt that is not okay.
Again! I didn't say it's his fault for people abusing him and apparently threatening his family. I said that wasn't on ..but if he taunts fellow players, acts like a mug and runs around like an agressive psycho with the faces and weird body language then he is gonna invite the hate and that's a consequence of his behaviour.

This happens in all walks of life. Politics. Sportspeople. Politicians etc etc.

On the football field, if you play with "a bit of dirt" the public don't like you and the keyboard warriors/fans are gonna come after you and your behaviour brings your family into it as well unfortunately. It's not right but been the way of things in life in general since Adam and Eve.

If you don't want the negative reactions from fans then don't carry on like a mug disrespecting your fellow players. Be a good role model like the majority of the players with their respect for their opposition.

Just our own opinions ...all good, but will finish the debate as you and I are obviously not on the same page.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh we don't have a cunt in the team atm but reynolds and Ennis used to cop it. Imagine schoupp got a death threat last yr..everyone on here would be holding hands saying he made it up..yep

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeh we don't have a cunt in the team atm but reynolds and Ennis used to cop it. Imagine schoupp got a death threat last yr..everyone on here would be holding hands saying he made it up..yep
We've had plenty of players coping crap off the public over the years, and still do. Not sure about death threats to family because they haven't posted it. Maybe they will tho now that some footy players want to talk about it.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Retard isn’t racial, bigotry, attacking family members or making direct threats. Do you know what a retard is?

verb

/rɪˈtɑːd/

1. delay or hold back in terms of progress or development.
    "our progress was retarded by unforeseen difficulties"

Thanks for the english lesson, but you have cited the verb. Which is of course acceptable in common usage.

While you have used the very offensive noun in your posts.

Trying to denigrate and humiliate other people is not a solution to your personal insecurities.

I can't help any further if you can't see your own hypocrisy

Hypocrisy:
noun
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the english lesson, but you have cited the verb. Which is of course acceptable in common usage.

While you have used the very offensive noun in your posts.

Trying to denigrate and humiliate other people is not a solution to your personal insecurities.

I can't help any further if you can't see your own hypocrisy

Hypocrisy:
noun
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
You're trying to denigrate and humiliate him right now. Why not shoot him a DM, if you're that concerned? No, you only wish to grandstand. Read your own post, sir. I am beyond appalled. Give your head a shake.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're trying to denigrate and humiliate him right now. Why not shoot him a DM, if you're that concerned? No, you only wish to grandstand. Read your own post, sir. I am beyond appalled. Give your head a shake.
You're comparing apples and oranges:

Manly had a retard in Cooper Johns playing in the 6 jersey because Schuster wasn't available.
I think definite retard. Full retard. His Nickname should be ‘Tardo’ if it’s not already. Do you require more clarification?

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here. I’ve been to a few games at shark park and their fans are fuckwits. I’m anglo but heard some racist remarks at one of the games which pissed me off.
Welcome to gods country smh