Who are these supporters??

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
I did scream "come on dogs Jesus Christ!!!!" When they pathetically conceded their second try against the sharks, and people were like "wooah buddy" but I was trying to get on the mics for a laugh, those deranged blow ups always make me howl.

Couldn't imagine actually saying something that I'd ever regret.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Straight to the mums? Bunch of sad c**** I can’t stand this gronk but you just don’t fuck with peoples families. Pussy shit

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If anyone said that then they're a piece of shit.. I don't know what gets into people that they say stuff like that at a footy game.. Even to a player like Mutilano that carries on, riles up the crowd and talks shit to his opponents more than anyone outside of Luai.. Even to him it's still a vile way to behave at a game. Or anywhere..

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Wheres the screen shots of threse messages? I dont beliebe a word he has to say until he produces screen shots. sorry but thats just BS.
I tend to agree, but if people were saying shit at the game itself, like the trell Kid, hard to clarify. Should be called out when it happens. No wishing death or grave fluids, that is the limit.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tend to agree, but if people were saying shit at the game itself, like the trell Kid, hard to clarify. Should be called out when it happens. No wishing death or grave fluids, that is the limit.
IF someone said something that dispicable then you point them out to security and the Police right there and then like Latrell and many others have. This POS is dragging our club and community through shit without evidence. Produce the screenshots of these "threats" because I don't believe any of it happened.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have no idea why fans mention a players family or death threats when trying to abuse someone. I find it really odd, like in what context is it even relevant?

It’s overstepping the mark for sure, sadly it will always exist as the consequences seem minimal against the people that do it.
The way he goes about things at times puts him in the crosshairs of the passionate heckler, however he is experiencing the extreme of it by the sounds of it

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
IF someone said something that dispicable then you point them out to security and the Police right there and then like Latrell and many others have. This POS is dragging our club and community through shit without evidence. Produce the screenshots of these "threats" because I don't believe any of it happened.
If it happened online, fair, we can't have death wishing. Death wishing is a bar too far. Deceased mother grave spitting, is too far. Not on.

I truly respect your skepticism and protection of the Dogs. Just playing devils cabana boy

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no idea why fans mention a players family or death threats when trying to abuse someone. I find it really odd, like in what context is it even relevant?

It’s overstepping the mark for sure, sadly it will always exist as the consequences seem minimal against the people that do it.
The way he goes about things at times puts him in the crosshairs of the passionate heckler, however he is experiencing the extreme of it by the sounds of it
So him saying it happened means we just take his word for it?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So now he is feeding the trolls by giving them attention.

The only way is to hit the ignore button like on here. Don't feed the trolls!

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm sure there are fans from all 16 clubs who want to punch his head off his shoulders by the way he sledges, taunts and sniggers, players and fans.

However death threats extending to other family members is juvenile and totally unacceptable.

Social media will always let you know when your behaviour is OTT, acting all superior and goes around thinking he's bigger than the real Ronaldo.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
The reason this thread inky has 14 replies before this one is this is standard Kennel behaviour.
Trust me. I get the same calls at me. No reason either.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Source: trust me bro

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any sport in the world has shithousery and dislikable players whether you like a player or not it’s one thing if u say they’re a shit player vs disrespect against family and threats. Though I don’t understand why his brought it to the media’s attention now.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously instead of taking legal action you post shit up, doesn’t make sense.