Discussion in 'Rugby League General' started by Raysie, Jul 26, 2019.
Gotta be Alfie!
@Psycho Doggie because you missed your last turn I'll let you have this one.
lol, ok thanks.
Try this one...
- I played most of my career for one club, but unluckily the start of my time with them came not long after they won a premiership, and the end of my time with them came not long before they won a premiership
- I was known for my speed
- I was involved in a tackle that left a fullback with a mangled face
- I did not represent a state or country
That's a tough one. I think we'll need a few more clues
I'll actually take a guess and say Robbie Beckett?
Smashed O'Davis in the game against Newcastle. Was with Penriff from 94 to 01, right between their 91 and 03 premierships.
- I played for a number of Australian and ESL clubs
- I did not win any premierships with the Australian clubs
- I played a lot of games for QLD and scored a few tries for them
- I mainly played in the back row
- I coached a team no longer in the competition for 2 seasons
- I was known as a fast winger/centre
- I played back when scrums were contested and concussions were ignored
- I made a name as a goal kicker
- I was dropped from the starting team of my second club because of poor form and as a result missed out on winning a premiership.
- Four years later I again missed out on a premiership when playing for my third club and losing the GF against my former club.
hahaha, so confident that you didnt even wait to be told you were right!
If I'm wrong I'll retract my who am I and go back and sit in my corner
Nah, I like the confidence haha
The power of Bob Lindner imbues me with confidence. Legendary player...
- two of the clubs I played for are now merged
Still no clue
- At a time when blokes like big Mal were doing a straight run and toe-poke, I developed a round the corner kicking method
I'm sure this guy was before my time lol. Anymore clues?
Separate names with a comma.