Who’s thinking the same?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to vent.

Yes things have been said 1000 times on here but I just want to see if everyone is thinking what I am.
1. Why pick Averillo in the centres? I had a argument with a fellow tk member about it and I was proven right again. He isn’t a centre, hell he isn’t even a first grader. All the hype and he has shown zero improvement or potential. I’m over him time to get over the avo love.
2. Jmk isn’t a arseholes Hooker! Deadset how this guy is our 9 is beyond a joke. Besides the workload with tackles(which isn’t diff to any other Hooker) I see no reason to pick him as a 9, not only is he the worst service in the comp he does the most dumbest things in games which always get us on the back foot.
3. Wakeham on the bench is a bloody master stroke (not)! Wtf is with that? He isn’t a Hooker so why are you caring a 14 who can’t really play any other position but a half?
4. Jackson is a club man and I love and respect him for what he has done. He puts in 100% every week but it’s time for him to either just do your job and tackle and cart the ball or fuck off out of the team totally. Deadset killed so many opportunities in the game and not just tonight’s!
5. Naden played well in patches but my god he got found out short for running in a few times. Trying the hero play all the time and giving clear passage to the wingers to score untouched. This isn’t a one off! Either slap him back in the centres next to jac or he can go also.
6. This is the biggest of the lot! Baz! 90% of this all falls on him. His selections, game play and structure, player fitness and just overall no respect from the players is all on him. He can piss right off! Don’t care what anyone says he is not a first grade coach. The job is just to big for him and it’s clear he has no idea wtf he is doing. I can keep going but I’ve just had enough!

Overall we need change. None of this bullshit RE building phase we keep hearing. The team isn’t getting any better and he has had 6 rounds with a totally new(better) team then he had last year and results are worse. Yes the ref played a big part tonight but a lot of repeat sets where self inflicted. Time to cut ties with Baz and move onto a coach who can get the best out of these players.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone hear the press? Wtf are they smoking? I know he can’t say much but to keep saying every week we need to learn this and that? Every week it’s the same bullshit crap that gets dished up. Maybe someone teach Baz the meaning of what learning means

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone hear the press? Wtf are they smoking? I know he can’t say much but to keep saying every week we need to learn this and that? Every week it’s the same bullshit crap that gets dished up. Maybe someone teach Baz the meaning of what learning means
We got fucked after we started well.

stat's and stoppages fucked the game

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I need to vent.

Yes things have been said 1000 times on here but I just want to see if everyone is thinking what I am.
1. Why pick Averillo in the centres? I had a argument with a fellow tk member about it and I was proven right again. He isn’t a centre, hell he isn’t even a first grader. All the hype and he has shown zero improvement or potential. I’m over him time to get over the avo love.
2. Jmk isn’t a arseholes Hooker! Deadset how this guy is our 9 is beyond a joke. Besides the workload with tackles(which isn’t diff to any other Hooker) I see no reason to pick him as a 9, not only is he the worst service in the comp he does the most dumbest things in games which always get us on the back foot.
3. Wakeham on the bench is a bloody master stroke (not)! Wtf is with that? He isn’t a Hooker so why are you caring a 14 who can’t really play any other position but a half?
4. Jackson is a club man and I love and respect him for what he has done. He puts in 100% every week but it’s time for him to either just do your job and tackle and cart the ball or fuck off out of the team totally. Deadset killed so many opportunities in the game and not just tonight’s!
5. Naden played well in patches but my god he got found out short for running in a few times. Trying the hero play all the time and giving clear passage to the wingers to score untouched. This isn’t a one off! Either slap him back in the centres next to jac or he can go also.
6. This is the biggest of the lot! Baz! 90% of this all falls on him. His selections, game play and structure, player fitness and just overall no respect from the players is all on him. He can piss right off! Don’t care what anyone says he is not a first grade coach. The job is just to big for him and it’s clear he has no idea wtf he is doing. I can keep going but I’ve just had enough!

Overall we need change. None of this bullshit RE building phase we keep hearing. The team isn’t getting any better and he has had 6 rounds with a totally new(better) team then he had last year and results are worse. Yes the ref played a big part tonight but a lot of repeat sets where self inflicted. Time to cut ties with Baz and move onto a coach who can get the best out of these players.
I cannot argue with your most comprehensive assessment of our team 100%.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter… we need to put up a fight and not have a sook and let in 3 try’s when we were 1 man down. It’s always excuses
Cant do much when you have 2% of the ball and just all you are doing is defending

Those 3 tires from Cook where soft.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah it pissed me off. He's like we need to defend better in those situations... Like **** how about not putting ourselves in that position to begin with

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant do much when you have 2% of the ball and just all you are doing is defending

Those 3 tires from Cook where soft.
Not disagreeing but that’s all defence attitude! Hence my long speech… no hunger, no commitment nothing! It all comes down to the coach. No effort but that’s ok you’ll be picked next week.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not disagreeing but that’s all defence attitude! Hence my long speech… no hunger, no commitment nothing! It all comes down to the coach. No effort but that’s ok you’ll be picked next week.
While down 1 player who got binned for slowing the play.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I need to vent.

100% with you on all topics mate. I’ve had a fucken gutful too! It’s just not working. That being said I honestly believe we would have won todays game had it not been for Sutton and his corrupt refereeing! The NRL is surely taking the piss now by allowing him to keep officiating our games, Gus and the club really need to gather all the evidence and demand answers from the NRL and take action against Sutton it is truly beyond a joke now.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I need to vent.

Good post mate, I’m with you on all points

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% with you on all topics mate. I’ve had a fucken gutful too! It’s just not working. That being said I honestly believe we would have won todays game had it not been for Sutton and his corrupt refereeing! The NRL is surely taking the piss now by allowing him to keep officiating our games, Gus and the club really need to gather all the evidence and demand answers from the NRL and take action against Sutton it is truly beyond a joke now.
Someone called it here a few days ago don’t know who it was. They said what’s the bet Sutton will send someone to the bin! But on another note Jackson admitted in the post match that they got warned. Was it sim bin worthy f no! He had his hand stuck between the ball and body.

Overall every week we do the same dumb shit with any ref though. We hold on to long and do really stupid things. Baz every week says we need to learn to stop doing these things but I just don’t think players respect Baz. They ain’t afraid of letting him down. When you keep doing the same shit over and over again it’s pretty obvious players have checked out.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree with some but I think Averillo was ok today, looked to run the ball, near break, a couple of good tackles and nearly scored off a bomb.
JMK is one of the main reasons behind our crap attack. As is Wakeham when he comes on.
Jackson is not playmaker, never will be. He stifles the attack. His mistake on 2nd tackle today led to us not touching the ball again until Souths scored 18 points. Last week he had 3 costly Bloopers. Love his defence, but what?
Naden - Tried hard, but running in once nearly worked, but remember we were JMK down at the time.
BARRETT - Losing me, a once supporter. This thing with Jacko and the one outs and the flat back line??? The only team with these tactics.
Where to now?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with some but I think Averillo was ok today, looked to run the ball, near break, a couple of good tackles and nearly scored off a bomb.
JMK is one of the main reasons behind our crap attack. As is Wakeham when he comes on.
Jackson is not playmaker, never will be. He stifles the attack. His mistake on 2nd tackle today led to us not touching the ball again until Souths scored 18 points. Last week he had 3 costly Bloopers. Love his defence, but what?
Naden - Tried hard, but running in once nearly worked, but remember we were JMK down at the time.
BARRETT - Losing me, a once supporter. This thing with Jacko and the one outs and the flat back line??? The only team with these tactics.
Where to now?
Agree with all you said besides Averillo was ok. Besides a try saving tackle early in the game his decision making in attack and defence is embarrassing. He gets completely dominated in all his hitups and his defence is so soft!

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett is as weak as piss. Wish he'd grow a pair and rip in Ricky Stewart style.