White men, please stop fetishising Asian women

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I seriously didn’t read anything but the first line of the article because I knew it would annoy me but who cares if you have a thing for Asian woman? Good they’re hot who cares it’s a multicultural country is what it is. You do you be happy find love. Fucking keep it moving we don’t need the carry on.
First time I've actually seen this thread and feel the same..didn't read much no need too..you're spot on, just the smallminded opinion of one woman..i did have a thing for Asian ladies myself I confess but the import "taxes" and later risks(of them pissing off)were too extreme :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that your a heterosexual that wants to have sex with every female race and then write a post rating their performance and stating what was different from any other race.
Dude, I think you just described the dream job of every man lol.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Asian women like Asian men even if they says you they have someone on the side that looks like them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To the ladies.....

Please stop fetishing my beard!

I know it's sexy AF and you can't take your eyes of all that manliness but please, control your lust for my majestic mane.

PS to the MILFs that stare, yes I know your kids play God of War and no, even though he is my clone, I didn't model for Kratos.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
To the ladies.....

Please stop fetishing my beard!

I know it's sexy AF and you can't take your eyes of all that manliness but please, control your lust for my majestic mane.

PS to the MILFs that stare, yes I know your kids play God of War and no, even though he is my clone, I didn't model for Kratos.
The kids play God Of War but refer to Kratos as Assassin, their mums always wonder why lol.
Have a good Christmas mate