White Collar vs Blue Collar working men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
nao, as long as they have a job and not irresponsible I do not really care.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nao, as long as they have a job and not irresponsible I do not really care.
I agree with Alex.

I'm from a blue collar background and currently work in a white collar environment. My friends are a mix of both.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
White collar guys run this country. Just saying.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS: Anna and Tina prefer Blue collar men. How many Islanders have you seen in a suit? Besides at a courthouse for possession of guitar?

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As long as they can hold a convo doesn't matter, the very few boys who have caught my attn have been predominantly white collar.

G

Gladiator.

As long as they can hold a convo doesn't matter, the very few boys who have caught my attn have been predominantly white collar.
Thanks Rach ;-)

AndroO, what do you say to an Islander in a 3 piece suit? Will the defendant please rise.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
AndroO, what do you say to an Islander in a 3 piece suit? Will the defendant please rise.
I had a whole "Islander in court" bit which Anna found hilarious. I can't be arsed repeating it hahaha

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
My gay Uncle informs me I must marry a tradie so he can build me a house. You know, because I should be taking relationship advice from a former drag queen now hermit loner.

I still love him though!

G

Gladiator.

An Islander walks into a bar with a pig under his arm. The bartender asks "Where'd you get that filthy animal from?" The pig replied, "Down at Centrelink, its full of em."

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
My collar is literally blue today ;) But I'd be classed as White Collar, although the majority of my mates are blue collar blokes

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What did the Kiwi statue say to the other Kiwi statue?

Statue, bro?

(Yes, I've used that joke seventy thousand times before)

G

Gladiator.

What do Islanders and semen have in common?

Only one in a million works.

That being said we have a Tongan guy here @ my work, one of the smartest engineers I have come across, and he looks like he could beat the sh*t out of any ****. I'm scared to ask if he's a half cast.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

That "joke" was choice, bro.

G

Gladiator.

An Aussie is walking down the street in Wellington, he looks over a fence and see's a Islander shagging a sheep. The Aussie shouts out "What the f*ck are you doing? In Australia we shear em!" To which the Kiwi replied, "F*ck off **** and get your own, I'm not shearing this with anyone."

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. More!

G

Gladiator.

An Islander walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm, and says "Darling, this is the pig I sleep with when you have a headache." His Mrs. looks at him and replies, "You idiot that's a sheep not a pig." To which he responds "Shut up I wasn't talking to you."

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha I've heard that one before. Still good.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm an art collar. Ladies GET AT ME...pewpewpew

Status
Not open for further replies.