Rumour Whispers of Townsend

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs are sniffing around a homesick Townsend. Roosters also keeping tabs on him. Luke Brooks in discussions to join the cowboys.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will take Townsend or Hunt.

This is how shit we are going and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but even Brooks would somewhat be a step forward.
I think Brooks COULD be a step forward but there's still such a big question mark around him. He showed potential early on and then played with a horribly mismanaged club with a poor team for such a long time. He's shown a bit more lately but it's a shame that, with the amount of money & the contract length he'd want, the chance of him flopping again is such a big risk to anyone signing him.

Last edited:

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like we will make a halfback signing. Current 7 needs some more time in reserves developing etc

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d hate to have a “chad” in the team but if he can help this mess I’d take 13 of them

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have inside info brooks will be announced end of the season
Seriously hope not. Brooks is clearly a ball running half and not someone who steers a team around the park, which is why he has come good lately. We will create more problems by signing him.