Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2003 I think
MB

Ms SykOoo

Reaction score
Mine says March '05, but feels like longer, but then again I joined up at the beginning of the season.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
2005- I am part of the new skool, but am proud of all the old skoolers, I read this forum for about a year now, didn't have the connection though to keep postin, now I do, so I do... :D :D

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
PineappleBoy said:
In the off-season last year.
I was on the wall laughing at all their posts about how Minichello's try wasnt a shepard and how Hodges and Walker lost them the game when someone from the kennel posted on it.
Their signature was something like "Thekennel.com.au - Cos every Doggy needs a home"
So ive been reading since then, only started replying recently though. I was too scared to reply before because you get snapped at if you have the wrong opinion. :p
ah the old wall... so much fond memories there with those low roosters supporters hahahaha! :D

Evelyn2020

Previously sykoticjem
Reaction score
I joined in April last year. I've never been a very avid user, even less frequent these days.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Well it says I joined in 03.... but I'm pretty sure I joined 04, last year just before the second time we played you guys... because I saying how great the game will be ... which it wasn't :( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.